[D2] Season 22 Is Live!

General Discussion
1 2 3 16 Next
Greetings Adventurer,

It's time to hone the edge of your axe, summon fresh skeletons, and repair your staff - Season 22 is coming Friday, June 15th at 5:00PM PST!

We hope you're as excited as we are to bolt out of the Rogue Encampment in less than two weeks! We'll see you in a new ladder season soon.

UPDATE (6.15 @ 5:02 pm PDT): The new ladder season is now live! Enjoy!

Cheers,
- Diablo Community Team
first
2nd
thank god!
give us more time for the announcement the games so old!
will the chat mutes be removed??
Hype
Looking forward to it
im comming diablo!
06/04/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Tyvalir
Greetings Adventurer,

It's time to hone the edge of your axe, summon fresh skeletons, and repair your staff - Season 22 is coming Friday, June 15th at 5:00PM PST!

We hope you're as excited as we are to bolt out of the Rogue Encampment in less than two weeks! We'll see you in a new ladder season soon.

Cheers,
- Diablo Community Team
PLEASE GOD FIX WHIRLWIND.
wow a friday thanks!!!
Chandler you beauty, thanks for making it a friday instead of tuesdays like usual.
a content patch! a content patch! a conteeeent

PATCH !!!
06/04/2018 12:08 PMPosted by EPPY
give us more time for the announcement the games so old!

Sorry for the delay! We'll aim to give at least a two week heads-up moving forward.
I wasn't there.
First page
It would be great to get a small balance / bugfix patch alongside this update. Just fixes to some of the recently introduced glitches with animations, and maybe some broken / horribly balanced skills. I think it would be nice if Sanctuary Aura actually added its %damage / attack rating at all, or amazon arrow skills added their %ar. I don't think anyone would complain if level 50 poison skeleton mages dealt ~500 dps for 2 seconds instead of 44 dps for 750 seconds, or if level 50 ravens dealt more than 52 damage per hit. When level 50 fireballs deal 25000 damage by contrast.
thanks for the announcement!

are you going to fix barbarian ?

whirlwind is still knackered
I would like to formally state, kupo is going to be #1 druid :)
06/04/2018 12:21 PMPosted by nustij
I would like to formally state, kupo is going to be #1 druid :)

I second that prediction. ;-)