[D2] Season 22 Is Live!

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 17 Next

Dude you did 18:50 minute CHAOS RUN on P4? Seriously, you're logic is flawed. Git gud noob
Lets see you do better with a ww barb.
This is a loaded challenge.

Suppose I uploaded a video of my EBOTD GPA Barb with 500 strength, and it took me 6 minutes to clear it all. You would then be like "SEE? PROOF that whirlwind is not broken!" Because I blew an IK barb out of the water.

But on the other hand, I would still be missing 50-60% of my hits with a max ranged weapon, effectively dealing half the damage.

So even if I uploaded the best PvM whirl barb in the world, it still would not sate your noobish outlook on the problems that are happening with D2 in its current form.
06/04/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Pillion
...Lets see you do better with a ww barb.
This is a loaded challenge.

Suppose I uploaded a video of my EBOTD GPA Barb with 500 strength, and it took me 6 minutes to clear it all. You would then be like "SEE? PROOF that whirlwind is not broken!" Because I blew an IK barb out of the water.

But on the other hand, I would still be missing 50-60% of my hits with a max ranged weapon, effectively dealing half the damage.

So even if I uploaded the best PvM whirl barb in the world, it still would not sate your noobish outlook on the problems that are happening with D2 in its current form.
Oh look, the bag of wind keeps crying.
as a side note whilst you're fixing whirlwind perhaps make the desync not so severe particularly for people with high ping (like me from australia) I can't even teleport properly without rubber banding. I've had this problem for the entirety of D2 on every server. It's like lag compensation on D2 is non existent. It's probably worse than every game I've ever played (I guess maybe it can't be fixed due to old architecture, worth asking though)
Ladder Reset Hype! I thought this was supposed to be Season 24? https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20759291519 I would love to see Whirlwind Fixed along with Telekinesis on portals in online play.
... This is a loaded challenge.

What? My logic too much for you? Can't refute in a civil way?

Also you're still an idiot. =) Me win.
<span class="truncated">...</span> This is a loaded challenge.

Just because you are bad at the game, and are in denail that whirlwind is still playable, dont take it out on other people. Cant believe you are a grown man at this point, cause you sure sound like a baby.
Please Fix telekinesis on Town Portals
06/04/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Pillion
...Oh look, the bag of wind keeps crying.
What? My logic too much for you? Can't refute in a civil way?

A straw man isn't logic. It's a fallacy. My video stands on it's own demonstrating that the skill works and is completely playable. Your argument... your constant crying... well that says it all. Your constant ad hominem attacks also further show you have no argument.

Give us a video of you solo clearing Chaos in a hardcore 4 player game with today's date. Your talk is cheap other wise. I don't even use Infinity, which would cut my time in more than half.
06/04/2018 02:03 PMPosted by SlightAdjust
...Oh look, the bag of wind keeps crying.

Just because you are bad at the game, and are in denail that whirlwind is still playable, dont take it out on other people. Cant believe you are a grown man at this point, cause you sure sound like a baby.
Where is your vid showing us you can't use whirlwind in it's current state. I can use it until they fix it, why can't you? Oh right, because you are bad at the game and you have little to no adaptive skills.
!@#$ing remaster it already.

Where is your vid showing us you can't use whirlwind in it's current state. I can use it until they fix it, why can't you? Oh right, because you are bad at the game and you have little to no adaptive skills.

Those who know, know that im good with barb.
You talk about cutting your time in half with an Infinity. On ww barb?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I dont need to prove myself to people that are as bad, as you.
06/04/2018 12:23 PMPosted by iWasntThere
06/04/2018 12:21 PMPosted by nustij
I would like to formally state, kupo is going to be #1 druid :)

I second that prediction. ;-)

Shut the f uck up with your pointless posts and go away.
<span class="truncated">...</span> What? My logic too much for you? Can't refute in a civil way?

A straw man isn't logic. It's a fallacy. My video stands on it's own demonstrating that the skill works and is completely playable. Your argument... your constant crying... well that says it all. Your constant ad hominem attacks also further show you have no argument.

Give us a video of you solo clearing Chaos in a hardcore 4 player game with today's date. Your talk is cheap other wise. I don't even use Infinity, which would cut my time in more than half.
"I only use this account and I don't use the thumb system. That is demonstratively obvious even in our conversation today. :)" -Bear Tribe, taken from Page 7 of the "Diablo 2 - Whirlwind Barbs - WTF Happened?" thread, seen here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20764386292?page=7

I thought you didn't use multiple accounts? You admit that that Youtube video is yours, and it's posted under the handle Bear Tribe. So not only are you a fool, you're a liar as well.

Judging from your picture on Youtube, you're in your 50s. So tell me, why would a 50 year old man with multiple Battle.net handles, be posting on different accounts and trolling with different accounts?

Yes, I am a younger man and yes sometimes I get a little too upset that a game I have loved dearly for 20 years is broken at a competitive level and unplayable because I am used to a certain standard of excellence, but my existence is thankfully nowhere near as sad as yours.

But for you to be at that age and running through Battle.net forum accounts trolling? That's on another level entirely than mine.

So with that said, straight to the ignore list with ye while I still have forum posting privileges. Hopefully one day you mature and feel the need to not be a compulsive liar and educate yourself.

Edited to include evidence of treachery.
AtomikPunk aka banned BearTribe explains today how ww is broken and tomorrow comes with another account to say that it works perfectly!

Do not keep talking to him, this kid must have mental problems :S

-----

back to the main thread... please fix ww skill before reset!

thanks blizz
06/04/2018 02:22 PMPosted by Pillion
...A straw man isn't logic. It's a fallacy. My video stands on it's own demonstrating that the skill works and is completely playable. Your argument... your constant crying... well that says it all. Your constant ad hominem attacks also further show you have no argument.

"I only use this account and I don't use the thumb system. That is demonstratively obvious even in our conversation today. :)" -Bear Tribe, taken from Page 7 of the "Diablo 2 - Whirlwind Barbs - WTF Happened?" thread.

I thought you didn't use multiple accounts? You admit that that Youtube video is yours, and it's posted under the handle Bear Tribe. So not only are you a fool, you're a liar as well.

Judging from your picture on Youtube, you're in your 50s. So tell me, why would a 50 year old man with multiple Battle.net handles, be posting on different accounts and trolling with different accounts?

Yes, I am a younger man and yes sometimes I get a little too upset that a game I have loved dearly for 20 years is broken at a competitive level and unplayable because I am used to a certain standard of excellence, but my existence is thankfully nowhere near as sad as yours.

But for you to be at that age and running through Battle.net forum accounts trolling? That's on another level entirely than mine.

So with that said, straight to the ignore list with ye while I still have forum posting privileges. Hopefully one day you mature and feel the need to not be a compulsive liar and educate yourself.
You, the adult who constantly cries like a 5 year old spoiled brat can't solo clear Chaos in a hardcore player 4 game beating the time of a weak dysfunctional ww IK barb played by a so called idiot old man.

Come on, do it.

My barb is all self found without skillers, anni, or torch and my merc is a nm act 2 with a Duress, Rockstopper and a lowly Obedience. Lets see you do better! Oh wait, you can't cause you're not good at the game. All you do is pvp with gear you purchased off 3rd party websites.

If you actually played the game, you'd know that they are trying to fix the problem which was likely created when they put the new servers online.
06/04/2018 02:32 PMPosted by xtyn
AtomikPunk aka banned BearTribe explains today how ww is broken and tomorrow comes with another account to say that it works perfectly!

Do not keep talking to him, this kid must have mental problems :S

-----

back to the main thread... please fix ww skill before reset!

thanks blizz
Please quote where I say it works perfectly. Where? No where. What you're doing is using a red herring, aka lying to support your argument, which is an attempt to hide just how bad you are at the game.
"My barb is all self found without skillers, anni, or torch"

Yeah cause that is how you scale your damage as barb, with all skills.
Some noobs, stay noob HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Please add Diablo II to the Blizzard or Battle.net or Activision (pick your company) launcher.

Also, you can delete CoD4 and Destiny 2 while you're at it.

Thanks!
06/04/2018 02:40 PMPosted by SlightAdjust

Still no video showing you can do better, with better gear? Just further ad hominems and an over exaggeration fake laugh.

You give yourself away.
06/04/2018 02:40 PMPosted by SlightAdjust

Don't argue with that idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.