Streaming Bug

Bug Report
Hi there,

I'm having a problem with streaming World of warcraft since yesterday. I did streaming fine for past 7 months but since yesterday it's been messing up. I did every step I was suggested by filing ticket but it didn't help so I was suggested to report it here.
So, when I click the streaming option in battle.net, there are two ways of streaming. 1. is Stream directly to my facebook timeline and 2. is to stream it on my facebook page. I use the step 2.
But since yesterday I can stream via option 1 only. It wont allow me to stream on my facebook gamepage. It shows option allow game access, I click it, it takes me to the part where I allow blizzard web access on my facebook, and then nothing happens.
An early solution would be a great help, thank you^^
I'm having this same issue and I didn't see anyone else posting so I thought it was me :(
I, too, am having this problem.
Still not working :( Was gonna stream the new patch tomorrow- hoping it works tomorrow :(
Yea happening here too, can stream to my personal page but not a page I manage.
Same here
Same problem here (France).
Help me, uncle Jeff. You're my only hope.
Still won't let me. Hoping tomorrow's maintenance fixes it :/
Opened a ticket on it today, and they sent me here. Was told by GM that it is an issue they are looking into.
Not fixed with today's maintenance :(
Also having this issue. Had filed a ticket. They attempted some steps, but couldn't figure it out. Just basically told me to stream to my personal page instead >:|

Hope they can get this fixed soon
I am having the same issue, and it is not game specific. I have tried disconnecting my Facebook account in my blizz settings, and even removed all battle.net/blizz apps from my facebook account, and the gone through the reconnect process. Each time I have had the same issue; I can stream from my personal account but not a page I manage. When I attempt to connect to my pages, I am routed through the process of connecting, get the green circle and check-mark, but no change. It just loops. GM advised me to submit a bug report and directed me to this tread.
I have the same problem, I can not transmit on facebook with the battlenet app, it does not detect the open game u.u
Working for me this morning finally. I did nothing different. Anyone else?