Auction API Down

API Discussion
As we have come to expect after patches, Blizzard's auction API is completely down for all realms since the patch. I hope it'll be fixed soon.

https://does.theapi.work/
https://www.tradeskillmaster.com/wow-api
I hope it'll be a while. I still have stuff to do on TUJ for 8.0.
I too would like to see the auction API functioning again. pretty please...
I hear a bunch of people asking what timeframe to expect before it is resolved. With no official idea there have been panic attacks about the much too recent multi-week outage.

Having some sort of idea would at least put me at ease.

I know Blizzard is working hard at it, but the uncertainty is stressful.

Good luck!
EU is 100% up now (no idea what the data looks like, but it's up) so I'm feverishly updating TUJ with new items, icons, and all that fun stuff. Will need to migrate some item level pricing, too. Whee
Anyone hear anything about when the NA servers may pop up?
Greetings all!

We are aware of this issue and it is something that is being actively looked into, however, we typically do not provide estimates on when we anticipate any particular issue may be resolved.

An additional note in regards to expectation management regarding further communication; specifically here on the API forums, we typically do not provide status updates as we look into particular issues, and as such, the next communication we provide on this issue will likely be a confirmation that the issue has been resolved.

Thanks for your patience.
Since the patch, 200k people have downloaded my addon which is significantly hindered by the API not being up. That doesn't even begin to go into people who use websites (my own, TheUndermineJournal, Wowhead) which integrate data from the AH API. I hope Blizzard doesn't think the API is some small thing that only affects an insignificant number of users.

source: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/tradeskill-master/files
I don't get why the EU API has been up this entire time and we have heard 0 about the US. Why is it even down to begin with?
It's been almost a week now that US is down yet EU is working without problems. Can we please get it fixed already?
Last time with the patch api was down for a month or longer and then you guys got rid of the mobile auction house. Why does EU have100 percent working API and US is still down after a week?
07/23/2018 06:12 PMPosted by HolyZ
I don't get why the EU API has been up this entire time and we have heard 0 about the US. Why is it even down to begin with?

Take down EU api till US gets it up, it's only fair.
07/24/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Sake
07/23/2018 06:12 PMPosted by HolyZ

How can i give this guy a gold medal for his opinion that is exactly the same as mine :) ?
You got your wish... EU is down now too as of an hour ago
07/24/2018 09:30 PMPosted by TomCat
You got your wish... EU is down now too as of an hour ago

And now it's 100% working for EU and 0 for the US. Can we can a blue post on this? Is it going to be over a month like the last time this happened?
How about some news on the US API? This is so annoying. Blizzard had EU API up and about 2 days. What's the hold up on US API?
Yea we really should get an update on this. Cause like has been said the EU was back up within two days yet the US has been down over a week now. Is there any ETA at all? This is really getting frustrating.
07/25/2018 09:41 AMPosted by mystaria
How about some news on the US API? This is so annoying. Blizzard had EU API up and about 2 days. What's the hold up on US API?

Greetings all,

We've pushed a change that we believe should help resolve the health of our US Auction API instances over the next couple of hours.

We are already seeing updated auction dumps for previously stale realms, but we'll be monitoring the service's health as the day progresses.
Thank you api is really important for lots of things. Glad its fixed or getting there.