Warcraft RTS Forum

General Discussion
I downloaded the app, hit edit profile, and it asks me if I want WoW, Diablo, or Starcraft shown on my profile. Why is Warcraft RTS not an option? All I play is Warcraft RTS!

Also, I would like Warcraft RTS fans to have a forum different than Diablo fans, I do not think it is proper for both of us to have to post on the same (classics) forum. We are a different group of people, just like all WoW people should be able to post on one forum, so should WC RTS.

Putting same game types onto the same forums I think would make more sense, for example:

Forum #1 Starcraft I & II
#2 Warcraft I, I, & III (Maybe call it "Warcraft RTS")
#3 Diablo I, II, & III
#4 WoW
#5 Heroes of the Storm

(Note: WoW should be a different forum than Warcraft RTS, it has a different community.)

Also, it would be cool if you add the ability to post on forums, on your mobile app.
Because the Warcraft RTS community is tiny in size compared to all of their other current IPs, so they receive support accordingly. You should be grateful they support a game as old as Warcraft 3 at all, most companies would've left you in the dirt long ago. I mean, Diablo 3 probably gets less support than the classic games do these days.

07/23/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Dan
please show us RTS fans a little respect.

Respect is a mutual thing. If you're coming to their forum (the wrong forum, at that) demanding things like your very own turf, at least be respectful about it instead of saying it's pathetic they don't add a forum for a game and insulting their other work. Practice what you preach. I mean, they probably would give it it's own miniforum like they did with SC1 after the remaster, but no thanks to people like you.
07/24/2018 01:32 AMPosted by CareVader
Because the Warcraft RTS community is tiny in size compared to all of their other current IPs, so they receive support accordingly. You should be grateful they support a game as old as Warcraft 3 at all, most companies would've left you in the dirt long ago. I mean, Diablo 3 probably gets less support than the classic games do these days.

please show us RTS fans a little respect.

Respect is a mutual thing. If you're coming to their forum (the wrong forum, at that) demanding things like your very own turf, at least be respectful about it instead of saying it's pathetic they don't add a forum for a game and insulting their other work. Practice what you preach. I mean, they probably would give it it's own miniforum like they did with SC1 after the remaster, but no thanks to people like you.

I edited my speech. Now can we please have a new forum for Warcraft RTS fans, separate from Diablo fans?