Battle.net Client disconnects and reconnects constantly on new laptop

Bug Report
Had spoke to a GM regarding this issue and was referred to opening a bug report. Issue is my new Alienware laptop will disconnect and re-connect constantly from the BNet client when logging into my account. The odd part of this is that if I am wired, this issue is not apparent. Only if I am connected wirelessly. The other odd part is if my girlfriend signs in while I am connected wirelessly, her account is fine. It is specifically my account and specifically only wireless. My desktop and old laptop can log into my account fine.

Please let me know what specs you need or any further information.
Bump

I'm having the same Problem.
I found almost no literature on this, but this has happened to me since I started messing with my Killer drivers for my Killer AC1550 wifi card. I literally couldn't even exit the BNet client fast enough since it kept trying to connect/reconnect.

Try going to your windows services, finding "Killer Network Service", and disabling that. That fixed it for me.

On a tangential note, if you also happen to find yourself in a boat where you can't install drivers due to windows update managing them, try installing drivers from the INF files directly through the device manager. That happened to me while I was dealing with this too.

Hope this fixes it for you.
Hey guys,

Official Killer Networking Support here. We are not receiving any complaints in our ticket box about this issue, but there are a few things that come to mind that could cause this.

You may have some old files from previous versions of the Killer Control Center hanging around, even if you have updated to the latest version. I suggest clean installing to the latest version of the Killer Control Center using this guide - https://www.killernetworking.com/driver-downloads/kb/faq/105-clean-install-the-killer-control-center

If that doesn't work, it may be a priority issue. Make sure that your game is set to Priority 1 in the Apps page of the Killer Control Center, and everything else is set to 2 or lower. Our service should automatically detect games, but it's possible that it might have missed it, or that other things were manually set to Priority 1. If other things are set to Priority 1, they can bump the packets from your games, potentially causing disconnects.

If neither of those solve the issue, please contact us directly at killersupport@rivetnetworks.com so that we can get a diagnostic from your machine and see if we can spot the problem, and troubleshoot the issue on an individual basis.

-- Anthony with Killer Networking
Setting to Priority 1 on the client and app updater worked perfectly! Thank you Anthony "Rivet". <3
09/10/2018 03:32 PMPosted by Rivet
Hey guys,

Official Killer Networking Support here. We are not receiving any complaints in our ticket box about this issue, but there are a few things that come to mind that could cause this.

You may have some old files from previous versions of the Killer Control Center hanging around, even if you have updated to the latest version. I suggest clean installing to the latest version of the Killer Control Center using this guide - https://www.killernetworking.com/driver-downloads/kb/faq/105-clean-install-the-killer-control-center

If that doesn't work, it may be a priority issue. Make sure that your game is set to Priority 1 in the Apps page of the Killer Control Center, and everything else is set to 2 or lower. Our service should automatically detect games, but it's possible that it might have missed it, or that other things were manually set to Priority 1. If other things are set to Priority 1, they can bump the packets from your games, potentially causing disconnects.

If neither of those solve the issue, please contact us directly at killersupport@rivetnetworks.com so that we can get a diagnostic from your machine and see if we can spot the problem, and troubleshoot the issue on an individual basis.

Hi, I am getting the same issue and I tried the whole killer networking uninstall/reinstall troubleshooting and it didn't work.

My client is disconnecting/reconnecting at 1 second intervals. Like OP, this is a new laptop and I have never had this issue on my desktop.

What are the next steps?
same issues tried everything they said also!!!
I just got a new laptop and I'm having this exact same problem. I can still play games, but it's nearly impossible to talk to people in the social tab. I can run it without issue on my other laptop, but this problem just started seemingly out of nowhere.
I am having the same issue
Oh Killer, wtf happened here. I have the same problem with battle net and killing the Killer Network Service in Services immediately resolved the problem. Now to figure out what's going on with my bluetooth stuff. I wonder if killing that service resolved thsoe issues. I'll test and probably not post back
Same problem here... Seems to have started after the recent blizzlauncher update?
I seem to have found the solution, in the latest update for Killer Wireless, the app no longer recognized Battlenet as a "game" and assigned it a priority level of 4. When I changed this to 1, it worked fine again. Now I have to restart and make sure it works without having to manually re-assign it but hopefully the setting will stay, until the next update.... lol
Same issue here. Changed priority to 1, nothing. Killed service, instantly fixed.
Hey guys,

If you are still experiencing issues with the Killer Control Center and connecting to any games, I highly encourage you to follow the clean install guide - https://www.killernetworking.com/killersupport/driver-downloads/kb/faq/105-clean-install-the-killer-control-center- once more, as we released a new version of the Killer Control Center on January 8, which includes a new version of the service. If this doesn't resolve the issue for you, please contact me directly using this form - https://www.killernetworking.com/killersupport/driver-downloads/contact - where you can include a diagnostic with your help request. I would like to make absolutely certain that our service is not causing problems for you guys!

Priority 1 worked for me also, Thank you!!

11/01/2018 05:20 PMPosted by Danger
Setting to Priority 1 on the client and app updater worked perfectly! Thank you Anthony "Rivet". <3
09/10/2018 03:32 PMPosted by Rivet
Hey guys,

This is so ridiculous. Brand new computer and I am having disconnect issues with the killer issues/
Turning off "Advanced Stream Detect" on the Killer Control Center worked to solve this problem. This was also on a new Alienware laptop.
It's the Advanced Stream Direct. I found that out last August, and again today. After I installed Windows updates last night, "magically", my Killer settings were apparently reset. When trying to log on about 2 minutes ago, I kept getting disconnected upon getting past authentication. I loaded up the Killer app, and wouldn't you know it--Advanced Stream Direct was turned back on. I disabled it and could instantly log in and play WoW. Killer's software is crap.
Advanced Stream Detect was my issue as well.
[quote="207660680315"]Had spoke to a GM regarding this issue and was referred to opening a bug report. Issue is my new Alienware laptop will disconnect and re-connect constantly from the BNet client when logging into my account.