[Warcraft 3 1.30] Cannot change resolution

Bug Report
All worked fine in 1.29, but with the latest patch in Video options the resolution can not be selected/changed. Plus, in window mode, the game is not in wide screen mode anymore.

Anybody has a solution?
following
Experiencing the same thing.
yes, me aswell
Me to
and no fix?
Same problem here
change the resolution in windows to 800X600, then enter the game and go.
It is still possible to change resolution using regedit. Navigate to \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III\Video and edit keys reswidth and resheight. I would not recommend this to inexperienced users though, because regedit is too dangerous.
There is still no solution for this problem?
Same here... Waiting for a solution...
Why did they even patched this game????? in 2016 it worked good, but now i can't even change resolution....
no solution yet?
Add -nativefullscrr to your game shortcut, then you should be able to select different resolutions.
10/13/2018 05:05 PMPosted by TheRuiner846
Add -nativefullscrr to your game shortcut, then you should be able to select different resolutions.

You are a true MVP! Problem fixed for me! Thank you so much!
10/13/2018 05:05 PMPosted by TheRuiner846

And how can I do that? :3
right click your wc3 desktop shortcut
--> properties
--> shortcut tap
--> in target: this should be the text "C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\Warcraft III.exe".
--> Add a space and -nativefullscrr behind the text in target.
thank you!!!!
10/28/2018 10:23 AMPosted by andreas
right click your wc3 desktop shortcut
--> properties
--> shortcut tap
--> in target: this should be the text "C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\Warcraft III.exe".
--> Add a space and -nativefullscrr behind the text in target.

This worked and fixed my slow/lagged cursor issue.
Thanks @TheRuiner846!!