Traded a mephisto ss for enigma

General Discussion
Sorry for the person I scammed. A guy wanted my anni 20/18/7 for his 15ed ap 770 enigma. We agreed on the trade and showed him my anni. I do the old swichoroo on him with a Mephisto soul stone for it. It isn't my fault. It's his fault for not double checking the trade. I hope I shouldn't be penalized for it since it's common sense. I will go back to game to enjoy my new enigma I had acquire. Thanks.
bull!@#$
This isn't confession. It can be though if you want.

Your judgement; you are a piece of !@#$.
wait, i thought that couldn't be traded as it is a quest item...
08/15/2018 04:37 PMPosted by TerrorFiend
Sorry for the person I scammed. A guy wanted my anni 20/18/7 for his 15ed ap 770 enigma. We agreed on the trade and showed him my anni. I do the old swichoroo on him with a Mephisto soul stone for it. It isn't my fault. It's his fault for not double checking the trade. I hope I shouldn't be penalized for it since it's common sense. I will go back to game to enjoy my new enigma I had acquire. Thanks.
You did the right thing

hope you live the same but in real life and suffer the consequences of what you did to that guy
If this isn't a lie, you're trash. If this is a lie, still trash. Why would you post this?!
About two months ago, a dude needed an Ith rune. He wanted to make an Enigma. But, I accidentally gave him an Ist.

Well, he used it with his other two runes and the armor failed. It was my fault.

So, I told him to wait and stay in the game and I would be back. I went to grab one of my two muled Enigmas, then went to grab a Jah, Ith, Ber rune set from my rune mules.

Came back in about 2 minutes and he was still there. I gave him the Enigma and the 3 replacement runes.

I'm far more evil than any of you.
08/16/2018 04:10 AMPosted by KuYleh
of my two muled Enigmas

*botted

fixed you, no need to thank me
08/16/2018 08:53 AMPosted by lexplua
08/16/2018 04:10 AMPosted by KuYleh
of my two muled Enigmas

*botted

fixed you, no need to thank me

what do you think of my high runes? do you think im legit or bot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xSYCe5nSmg

Good job, would hate to happen to me lel