[All] Chat Bot API V3

General Discussion
Hi All,

Classic is Pleased to announce Chat API Alpha 3 with self registration:
https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/static-assets.classic.blizzard.com/public/Chat+Bot+API+Alpha+v3.pdf

Thanks,
Classic
Thanks Mark!
*GASP*
nice but can we have a fix on the desync that keep getting us stuck and killed by creatures thats not there and walls that block us even tho they are not even there ? :D :D :D
Yeah for real the performance with the lag/dsynchronization/ Rubberbanding with skills and generic gameplay needs to be addressed
what about the fact that b.net doesn't remember map preferences between different logins ? can u fix that?
maybe a fix for the constant connection interruptions? i cant stay in games longer than 2-3 minutes before complete disconnection from server...ive tried all fixes i can think of, to no avail...i have had the same cdkeys for 15 years and didnt have an issue until server update 8/15 or so. please fix this issue
row row row your boat, gently down the fuggin stream it do go down robert
I have to hack the !@#$ing mainframe for 15 minutes jsut to sign into battlenet by a sequence of realm choice clicks jsut to sign into battlenet then i ill get disconnected even though my internet is fine 110 mbps dl 20 upload. Delete maps from ~library/battlnet folder in, instantly get loss for trying to join 4v4 RT ladder and hotkeys wont work sometimes for 30 seconds plus on Shadow Hunter but Thank you for fixing this messaging issue!
Will this fix the current disconnection bug with custom games?
Hey Mark I've been having some trouble with this "You were disconnected from battle.net. Please reconnect." issue and it is to my understanding that you've helped others in the past in order to fix this. Is there anyway you can help me as well? I'll make sure to help other people with this issue if you could assist me. Thanks Mark!
Why are we still stuck fixing stupid gameplay issues instead of upgrading the game itself? Throw something in the mix, something. Diablo II is still f******* great, but no one wants a new runeword?
Great! now can we fix the Whirlwind bug?
How about we fix the keys y'all stole instead of some obscure chat bug? Or fix the constant c/i problem? Or rubberbanding/desynch?
Can we fix the whirl wind bug the whirl wind doesn't leech life or mana proper anymore.

Another great fix you didn't put the in the patch's is that telekinesis doesn't work on portals anymore. Why did this change?

But more importantly the barbarian whirl wind is broken please look into it and fix it!
08/27/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Link
Can we fix the whirl wind bug the whirl wind doesn't leech life or mana proper anymore.

Another great fix you didn't put the in the patch's is that telekinesis doesn't work on portals anymore. Why did this change?

But more importantly the barbarian whirl wind is broken please look into it and fix it!

this
NO ONE USES IN GAME CHAT!!! EVER!!
@Mark Chandler, if you could sir please give us a update on future server fixes that you guys have planned. I am rather curious to see what yall will do with diablo 2 in regards to touching it up a bit. I know you all banned a bunch of botting players, but I see them everywhere again. Many players out there think that since they are getting away with it, that it is kosher and ok. I would like to hear how you guys feel about that, and what steps you guys are making to change that.
08/27/2018 06:51 PMPosted by jimmyhates
NO ONE USES IN GAME CHAT!!! EVER!!

I do