[All] Chat Bot API V3

General Discussion
still down in europe.
08/27/2018 10:39 PMPosted by Olivie
"Chat+Bot" ???
I thought Botting is illegal thing !?

only kolbot is allowed with no ver hack. and blizzard dose not band players or their accunto cuz them have tired to but. failed many times in row. so them will not banning player by using bots after all channel bot. must was banned to and some player use kolnton channel bot. and is accept by blizzard. so don.t get afarid .
08/28/2018 11:54 AMPosted by GhoST

I know, I'm sitting in Clan RoC in Northrend with the RoC game client. Do I need to be a clan member?

Need to be a clan Chieftain
08/28/2018 12:06 PMPosted by Mark Chandler

I know, I'm sitting in Clan RoC in Northrend with the RoC game client. Do I need to be a clan member?

i don.t think so you are the server admin in here. so u should know mark.
Mark, any update to fixing the DC issues?

Every custom game, people are dropping after load.

It has been 2+ weeks after 1.3

The game is a joke on twitch. Popular streamers are pretty much throwing their keyboards out the window because 5 minutes in - everyone drops.

Your support has shown that many people love the game. But 1.3 broke a lot of customs and the community is suffering because of it!

Okay thanks. I'm not the Chieftain but my friend did it for me (the docs say you *should* not share :D). Finally I can test the API.

I'll report soon with results.
08/28/2018 12:20 PMPosted by GhoST

Okay thanks. I'm not the Chieftain but my friend did it for me (the docs say you *should* not share :D). Finally I can test the API.

I'll report soon with results.

in b4 ban
08/28/2018 12:19 PMPosted by Readywhip
Mark, any update to fixing the DC issues?

Every custom game, people are dropping after load.

It has been 2+ weeks after 1.3

The game is a joke on twitch. Popular streamers are pretty much throwing their keyboards out the window because 5 minutes in - everyone drops.

Your support has shown that many people love the game. But 1.3 broke a lot of customs and the community is suffering because of it!

Same as d2... never ending "You have been disconnected..."'s.

But remember, in no way shape or form is blizzard at fault. Its all of us.
you idiots at blizzard managed to mess more stuff up with this server upgrade
Fix the Desync issue and leave the chat aside for now please
08/28/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Bamby
Fix the Desync issue and leave the chat aside for now please
hahahhaa diablo 2 is still down XD
bot api finally updated PogChamp
I like, thanks for the work :)
fire the legacy team
Hey @Mark Chandler, I've been playing a bit with the bot API and it's cool.

Just a few things for now:

1.- Could you include bot messages (SendMessageRequest) also like MessageEventRequest? It would be cleaner for the sake of showing correctly the chat.

2.- Could you add to ConnectEventRequest async event also the gateway?

3.- Any chance we can get the avatar somehow?

4.- Could other kind of users (not only Chieftains) start requesting API keys? I don't even have a clan myself.

5.- Possibility of specifying W3 game client. I'd like to log in with a RoC client (icons and stats are different).

Cheers.
Suggestion for a command: /allow-bot [player name] and /unallow-bot [player name]
After typing that command, allowed players could register their own bot on the channel.

Cheers
Could u supply a video for this bot in action chat api that is
08/27/2018 08:39 AMPosted by Mark Chandler
Fixed 15 year old bug where players couldn't whisper between games

There's another bug strongly related to the aforementioned one that still has to be fixed. When you're in the lobby searching for an arranged team game, you can't receive whispers unless the sender is using the /friends msg command.