[War3] 1.30.9922 Hotfix

General Discussion
1 2 3 10 Next
Hail Warchiefs, Lichs, Commanders, and Keepers,

We appreciate the bug reports and feedback. Here's our first round of iterations:

Bug Fixes
  • Custom abilities that have specialized targeting parameters no longer cause a crash
  • Network latency restored to 1.29 levels
  • -nativefullscr functions again
  • Mouse cursor is on point
  • Siege Engine with Barrage upgrade uses 4 food

Known Issues
  • Certain sounds are distorted

Balance Changes

Ensnare
Base Stats
  • Reduced spell effect duration on units from 10 to 9 seconds

Items

Boots of Speed
  • Stock Maximum, Stock Replenish Interval, and Stock Start Delay reverted to 1.28
thanks for the quick fixes
Great job!
One last issue is that uprooted Ancients of War have their pre 1.30 value for attack. Can you look into that as well?
The game just crashed hard after playing a 4v4 on Battle.net.

Two of my team mates lagged and then were dropped. We won the game, but after clicking 'Quit', the game suddenly crashed. I wasn't even given an option to save the game/replay.

It had some type of crash report popup, and I put a comment and hit 'Close'. There was a checkbox for sending the report to Blizzard. I had that checked.
As i've said: It was non reported bugs that passed from the test servers
-nativefullscr functions again

what is that and how does it work? does it make the screen ''wide'' again?
Thank you. Can you reduce Ensnare duration on heroes by one second?
What about PING?
"You were disconnected" every 4v4 RT game I find; as soon as it finishes loading and puts me into the game, it disconnects.
Jesus why not just remove the Boots of speed at this point?
It is borderline mandatory on most heroes...

It is the most broken item in the game, just remove the damn thing and rebalance heroes movement speed.

Also make the first scroll of town portal unsellable so that blade masters get a little bit weaker at lvl1.
nice job :)
cursor still doesn't match up lmao
The disconnect bug is killing 4v4RT , I've played 8 games since the update and always 2-3 players disconnect at the beginning instantly :/
08/09/2018 04:10 PMPosted by KRUSHER
The disconnect bug is killing 4v4RT , I've played 8 games since the update and always 2-3 players disconnect at the beginning instantly :/

Its because a part of the players havent reconnected to battle.net to download the new hotfix. Once they do they won't drop anymore.
You get instant dc'd every rt ladder melee game you search. It was working fine at 1.30 before the hotfix.
08/09/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Thaedalius

Its because a part of the players havent reconnected to battle.net to download the new hotfix. Once they do they won't drop anymore.

I have restarted wc3 multiple times and tried. still dc
Can't play 2v2, everyone is dc'ing as soon as the match starts!
It has nothing to do with it, it could just bunch of stream sniping kids aiming to harrass WTii during his streams cuz he plays 4v4rt alot on these. If these stream snipers fail to end up in same game as him they just leave and retry till they do. It's not related to the patch most likely. Unless you are really sure and it happens through entire day even if the stream isnt online.
08/09/2018 04:17 PMPosted by Stird
08/09/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Thaedalius

I have restarted wc3 multiple times and tried. still dc

Its because one or more players still haven't updated when they get put in your game.