Weapons on D2 are no longer landing during fights

General Discussion
I am having an issue, where I'll be hitting monsters with no problem, to which by the way, my hit rate is 95%, on nightmare, and Im not sure if the monsters are damaging me when it happens, I have "full control"; no rubber banding, but after 3 minutes of playing, nothing is happening from my weapons. Other effects are working, like my armor magic, upon monsters striking me, but not my weapons.

I have no issues beforehand, but all of a sudden my weapons just stop working and it's frustrating me now. Can anybody understand this issue? I have to remake every time it happens and the problem is fixed, but that doesn't make me very happy...
you are hitting monsters, after 3 minutes you fail all the attacks?
09/27/2018 11:18 AMPosted by MijailBallac

you are still spamming all topic with d2 bugs , are you ok ? or mayby you need visit doctor
Sounds like lag from the servers end to me happens to my ww barb all the time

Yeah about 3 minutes in, the enemies just don't get hit, at all. I am using 'Frenzy ability and it isn't doing anything.
I've been getting a lot of rubberbanding, and failures to interact.
But it's all random, and sporadic.
10/02/2018 06:28 PMPosted by Blasted

Yeah about 3 minutes in, the enemies just don't get hit, at all. I am using 'Frenzy ability and it isn't doing anything.

Are you str or dex bugging?

09/27/2018 05:18 PMPosted by MAX

you are still spamming all topic with d2 bugs , are you ok ? or mayby you need visit doctor

wtf are you slime
Type /fps
While in game. Seems to be lag related. I tried to play the other day and the game would lag with 300+ latency spikes before dropping to 60 again. Servers are lagged. Idk if they are being ddosed or if the developers really did mess the game up completely.
ww skill is broken they call it desynch xD , you wil not hit every ww , barb skill should be fixed by blizz pokemons but they are newbe team they make much more bugs every silent paching xD do you feel the same xD try ww at single player then try at bn its fuxxxx joke
10/07/2018 03:26 PMPosted by MAX
ww skill is broken they call it desynch xD , you wil not hit every ww , barb skill should be fixed by blizz pokemons but they are newbe team they make much more bugs every silent paching xD do you feel the same xD try ww at single player then try at bn its fuxxxx joke
100% agree
as a lvl 98 barb ive been stuck on a cnr on blizzard servers on my pc im killin monsters the screen blinks im back at the cnr dead I don't bother with pvp even though my barb is fully gz but in single or tc ip man what fun same build is untouchable bnet is garbage