Will WoW Classic AH data be accessible via the API?

API Discussion
See title.
Hello ihsw,

Because the old, old, before Wrath and BC really did not have such an interface, probably not.

It is something I think we should continue to request. Just because Classic is seen as "old" school WoW does not mean it has to have old school features. An official web API could go a long way to bring curious people into the fold and strengthen the position of the game. Both inside the game itself and outside in the general community as well with cool API features.
IMO it will be a very nice feature, along with the other retail like APIs, that will help the game stay relevant for a long time.
classic apis ( if any ) will be announced once the game is live im sure
10/02/2018 12:08 PMPosted by GameboundJ
Because the old, old, before Wrath and BC really did not have such an interface, probably not.

Don't crush my dreams.

Since classic will be running with the current(ish?) WoW client and servers, technically it shouldn't be much of a leap to support it there. We'd have separate alliance/neutral/horde houses again, but they've done that before.

I have a little hope, but I won't be surprised when there's no API at release because punctuality is not a characteristic we enjoy here.
05/03/2019 06:45 AMPosted by erorus
10/02/2018 12:08 PMPosted by GameboundJ

Don't crush my dreams.

Since classic will be running with the current(ish?) WoW client and servers, technically it shouldn't be much of a leap to support it there. We'd have separate alliance/neutral/horde houses again, but they've done that before.

I have a little hope, but I won't be surprised when there's no API at release because punctuality is not a characteristic we enjoy here.

Ahh, it felt good eliminating faction-specific coding. It will feel weird putting it back in for Classic.