A Heartfelt "Thank you" to the Classic Team (Blizzcon Announcement)

General Discussion
After seeing the announcement the classic team made at Blizzcon, I felt it necessary to express my deepest and most sincere thank you. Prior to Blizzcon, I was almost done with Blizzard titles. SC2 was stale, D3 had no development passion, I had unsubbed from WoW, it was looking like I may never play a Blizzard title again and just sulk in SC Remastered.

But with your announcement today, I am off the walls with excitement. Warcraft 3 was possibly the pinnacle of Blizzard gaming, and to see it remastered in all its glory is without a doubt the best announcement I heard from Blizzcon (or will hear.)

Needless to say, I preordered the instant it was available. I cannot wait for when I can get my hands on this title.

Thank you, Blizzard. Truly. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Also preordered and waiting.
Are we getting a War 3 forum like Starcraft got one?
11/02/2018 01:13 PMPosted by OShogun

I sincerely hope so. I would absolutely love to start nerding out about it.
Preordering as soon as I can to support the dev team for great work.
11/02/2018 01:47 PMPosted by Lycan

Good on you! I've told all of my friends and family about it. The Classic Team has really delivered on this one, and I intend to support them as much as I possibly can.
It will be a let down just like Starcraft Remastered.
11/02/2018 01:47 PMPosted by Lycan

Pete,

I saw your speech during the opening ceremonies. I can tell you have an amazing passion for the game. I feel the same way. War3 definitely has definitely had a huge impact on my life.
Pete Stilwell told me in an email about a year ago that they have every intention for seperate W3 forums and D2 forums.
11/02/2018 01:53 PMPosted by RIP
It will be a let down just like Starcraft Remastered.
SCRM was not a let down, it was a success. Do you ever not spread negativity and hate?
11/02/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Brogoth
After seeing the announcement the classic team made at Blizzcon, I felt it necessary to express my deepest and most sincere thank you. Prior to Blizzcon, I was almost done with Blizzard titles. SC2 was stale, D3 had no development passion, I had unsubbed from WoW, it was looking like I may never play a Blizzard title again and just sulk in SC Remastered.

But with your announcement today, I am off the walls with excitement. Warcraft 3 was possibly the pinnacle of Blizzard gaming, and to see it remastered in all its glory is without a doubt the best announcement I heard from Blizzcon (or will hear.)

Needless to say, I preordered the instant it was available. I cannot wait for when I can get my hands on this title.

Thank you, Blizzard. Truly. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

seems your the only one buying this game

get ready!!! servers are going to be full with all of 10 players online
(it will have a very diablo 3 feeling of "you have no friends" lol )
Im happy for you wc3 at heart boys. Its just a bit hard feeling good for other people when ur a diablo fan right now. We got shafted brutally. May blizzard never ruin your IP as theyre doing ours!

A sidenote. If sc rm and wc3 rm get their own subs, this will be a diablo sub by default. Ha.
Good job art team! The life blood of neo-Blizzard giving everything grand a fresh coat of paint.
Holy mother..

my first reaction was.. the artwork look just like starcraft 1 alpha (wc2 style).
but now i am more and more hyped.

i just !@#$ing hope to see some dark artwork.
truely thankful, but if you guys can remake sc:r's cinematics, just like what u did in wc3:reforged,that'd be great.....don't spend the money to a memic "diablo" phone game.
"kicked"
11/02/2018 05:42 PMPosted by AtomicPunk
Pete Stilwell told me in an email about a year ago that they have every intention for seperate W3 forums and D2 forums.

We already have our new forum! It looks disgusting and adapted to the phones, but I can live with that. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/