Diablo 2 Tournaments Fan Page

General Discussion
Hello,
we create a website about diablo 2 https://www.diablo2tournaments.com
and i am looking for feedback/suggestions is completly free and ofc no ads or subscriptions etc.
Right now is pretty empty but i will have some content soon, it will takes some time to feel etc.
I create a video presantation ( my english is not so good :P ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gfn8UxhgvU
Anyway, if you have time check and let me know :)

P.S. if the admins of the page think that is an illigal post feel free to delete it to avoid trouble.
Its allowed. Stay focused on it and success will come out of it. Great job and good luck.
@mboufos,
Are you thinking of including Diablo Immortal when it is released? Mobile platforms are the future and you will attract a large and international audience and gamers if you add Diablo Immortal to your website's mission.

I agree with AtomicPunk. Stay focused on Blizzard classic and their newest games and you will find lots of wonderful gamers and a supportive audience coming to your site. Thanks for sharing about it and good luck.

(*´∇`)ノ
The website is concentrated on Diablo 2. The disaster of Immortal would require another website for phone gamers to enjoy and for Diablo 2 hardcore fans to despise.

This is a very slick website and I have it bookmarked and will be watching what he does with it. Very impressive.
Finally someone who enjoy the game and doesnt complain and cry about Diablo Ii updates , hacks and bots , with multiple battle.net accounts!
Hello thanks for the feedback :),
to be honest i am not really fan of mobile games. Right now i want to gather everything i can find for Diablo 2. i am not fan also of Diablo 3 :/ .
The idea behind it is to create a fan esports page for random tournaments so blizzard ( i hope to see it) and add esports for diablo.
If you check here Diablo is missing https://esports.blizzard.com/en-gb .

@Olivie tbh i dont really care about hacks,bots etc i want to enjoy the game and help the community.

if someone interested to help on Diablo 3 or Diablo 1 guides etc i am open :)
that looks like a lot of work only to realize no ones going to give up jsp to trade on your site.

you know why jsp works?

because they use a NON in game currency.

lets say i have an item thats worth 1 soj.. but the guy who wants it doesnt have a soj to offer. he wants to offer me multiple dumb items worth less than a soj but i have no interest in those. we cant trade.

on jsp that guy can sell off his dumb little items in packs or whatever and then save up to buy my item. easy

in game trading will never work. because there are so few instances of 2 people that happen to have evenly matched value items that they want to trade. it always devolves into one person trying to offer a bunch of jank for 1 good item.
in game trading has no way of up trading.

at least out of game trading you can sell spirit sets or whatever and build up to a nice item.. in game that would be impossible

also what makes trading on your website any better than trading on jsp?
anyone who is anti jsp needs to be anti ALL out of game trading.. or they are hypocrits
11/18/2018 04:49 AMPosted by mboufos
Hello thanks for the feedback :),
to be honest i am not really fan of mobile games. Right now i want to gather everything i can find for Diablo 2. i am not fan also of Diablo 3 :/ .
The idea behind it is to create a fan esports page for random tournaments so blizzard ( i hope to see it) and add esports for diablo.
If you check here Diablo is missing https://esports.blizzard.com/en-gb .

@Olivie tbh i dont really care about hacks,bots etc i want to enjoy the game and help the community.

if someone interested to help on Diablo 3 or Diablo 1 guides etc i am open :)

11/18/2018 05:52 AMPosted by jimmyhates
that looks like a lot of work only to realize no ones going to give up jsp to trade on your site.

you know why jsp works?

lets say i have an item thats worth 1 soj.. but the guy who wants it doesnt have a soj to offer. he wants to offer me multiple dumb items worth less than a soj but i have no interest in those. we cant trade.

on jsp that guy can sell off his dumb little items in packs or whatever and then save up to buy my item. easy

in game trading will never work. because there are so few instances of 2 people that happen to have evenly matched value items that they want to trade. it always devolves into one person trying to offer a bunch of jank for 1 good item.

at least out of game trading you can sell spirit sets or whatever and build up to a nice item.. in game that would be impossible

anyone who is anti jsp needs to be anti ALL out of game trading.. or they are hypocrits

coming from known hackers... "dont care about bots", lol these kids are a joke!!!

you know why jsp works?

yup they will not use it :). i just wanted to make it in case someone want to use it :) , propably they will use the guides only and maybe the tournaments.
But i had a dream to make it so i like it hehehe :D
Tbh i dont really know if anyone want to use it but i want it for me so why not to be public for anyone :).

BearWithMe i dont really understand what you mean but i dont really care for the past of D2 player :)

you know why jsp works?

Your right all 3rd party sights are poison
Besides all comments want to add: wait 8 sec to load page in 2K18 not accepted by most of users, even with fancy animation and noisy background.
I'd stick with d2jsp for guides/discussion and MD2GA discord for trade/pricechecks and communication