[D2] Season 23 Begins 12/7

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13
12/08/2018 05:46 PMPosted by TeamMeRc
"Season 23 is scheduled to begin Friday, December 7 at 5:00 PM PT!"

Season 23 begins at 4:30 PM PT

It's as if Blizzard purposefully want gamers to hate them at this point. How can a company be this inept?

Yeah that was a bit stupid.
Remove bots or close the D2 servers...
How can be anyone happy in game where:
- Enchant is provided by bots
- Tristram runs are provided by bots
- Tomb runs are provided by bots
- Normal Baal runs are provided by bots
- Nightmare Baal runs are provided by bots
- Hell Baal runs are provided by bots
- Economy is ruined since 1st week....

On one side there are fully equipped botters selling items and runes for unbelieveable prices + they are on first hundrets of ladder spots. On other side they are few guys who are unhappy with Diablo 3 :D

D2 battle net is like a cloud for bot testing :D
If you really want bot-free experience closing the current servers would be the best thing possible. Close them and give the list of private servers to chose from. Passionates will do better than a low wage interm who do an absolute minimum just to get his payment.
12/20/2018 04:31 AMPosted by vintageplaye
If you really want bot-free experience closing the current servers would be the best thing possible. Close them and give the list of private servers to chose from. Passionates will do better than a low wage interm who do an absolute minimum just to get his payment.

Private servers are the biggest cheaters , only when u hear "Private Server" it immediately leads you to the thought that this would be full of third party stuff and modifications to the originql gameplay! Besides that those who own this private servers are breaking the ToS cause they use and modify a game which is not their creation and for which they dont pay the rights,besides all that cheating in private servers is a peace of cake nowadays , every 4th -5th person is a developer nowadays and can create a cheat for like 1 day
11/14/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Greetings adventurers,

We know you're eager to sharpen your blade, restring your bow, and practice your arcane arts. Season 23 is scheduled to begin Friday, December 7 at 5:00 PM PT!

We'll see you in a few weeks for the latest ladder reset!

Cheers,

Diablo Community Team

This games a joke now, helen keller could spot and ban bots better than the current d2 team.
12/24/2018 07:34 PMPosted by shiftymcfly
Greetings adventurers,

We know you're eager to sharpen your blade, restring your bow, and practice your arcane arts. Season 23 is scheduled to begin Friday, December 7 at 5:00 PM PT!

Cheers,

Diablo Community Team

This games a joke now, helen keller could spot and ban bots better than the current d2 team.

What current D2 team? They're all working on mobile now. Lmao
hello,

I have been playing d2 on and off since it was released...

I just had to buy the d2 and d2lod AGAIN because I thought my computer was acting up. I then dowloaded d2 on my MacBook and I can play single user mode but not on battle net.

someone please guide me as how do I register my game with battles net so I can play the game online...

it is getting really boring in single player and every time I click on battle net it just says disconnected from battle net. this is a brand new CD key from blizzard. like usually it would download something (a patch) when I would click battle net for the first time but this time its not doing anything.... please guide me...

sincerely,

another hardcore d2 fan...
01/12/2019 08:12 AMPosted by Db24life
hello,

I have been playing d2 on and off since it was released...

I just had to buy the d2 and d2lod AGAIN because I thought my computer was acting up. I then dowloaded d2 on my MacBook and I can play single user mode but not on battle net.

someone please guide me as how do I register my game with battles net so I can play the game online...

it is getting really boring in single player and every time I click on battle net it just says disconnected from battle net. this is a brand new CD key from blizzard. like usually it would download something (a patch) when I would click battle net for the first time but this time its not doing anything.... please guide me...

sincerely,

another hardcore d2 fan...

Maybe you got problem with portforwarding. Diablo requires port 6112 to be open.

In modern routers usually you do not need to setup anything, but if you got some older router, you need to setup. Just google portforwarding guide for your router in google. Good website is for example portforward.com.

If you are connecting to internet via modem, you need to get a router.
So much butthurt in here.
01/14/2019 12:21 PMPosted by Evan
So much butthurt in here.

Only sjws here
how about we get some work done on the temp ban issues. im tired of loosing gear and play time for leaving 1 game and joining another. idk what the regs are but they are way to low. u need to allow us to xfer for 1 thats just stupid and only 120 games in an hour is buggy cause i get same error loging in after making my 5th uber in a 24 hour period. long story short this is ridiculous and driving away players it honestly shouldnt exist. you mute players plenty fast to not worry about spammer bots
12/24/2018 07:34 PMPosted by shiftymcfly
Greetings adventurers,

Cheers,

Diablo Community Team

This
Hi guys im sure this is not the right place to post it but I need to ask

I got the original d2 game and I tried to instal and play on battle net but I cant.. till now I can only play private server :9
anyone can give me idea how to install the game and play in the real server
too much "bothurt" instead of buttheart here :P
ladder is dead, thanks to the team for keeping the botters alive
just because nothing has been done about bots doesnt mean that nothing is being done. i love how complimentary you idiots are towards the curators of the game you love and criticize.

guys, we !@#$ing know bots are a problem. why dont you get off blizzards %^- and go waste your life somewhere else.

i feel sorry for the people who are required to monitor these forums. it must be such a burden to have read so many posts by people who have fewer brain cells than they have fingers.
D2 remaster and create
south América oficial server!
Year is 2001+18. CoS bug still not fixed
I'm curious as why I can't get a response on any of my posts? I can't even download d2 on mac without getting an authentication error then the installer closing. I've followed all the protocol and troubleshooting guides. What causes this and what's the fix?
Ey Guys!!
When is gonna end the current season??

Thanks,
Pablo
02/27/2019 05:37 AMPosted by SanLorenzo
Ey Guys!!
When is gonna end the current season??

Thanks,
Pablo

Probably around June as it is reset every 6. month