Desktop App Won't Download

Technical Support
I can download other games and through other game clients, but I can't download the Blizzard Desktop app. I have an active internet connection and have speed tested it.

The download just goes to 0.1 MB/4.5 and it stops.
Marked As Solution
Howdy!

Try the direct download link Here.

If the issue continues clear your web browser's history, cookies and cache and start the PC.

Thank you.
I've had this issue for the past few days as well and I've seen posts on other forums from others with the same issue. I tried two different browsers along with some resets. The direct link worked for me.

thanks zuvykree
I am unable to download the Blizzard App. Last week I wanted to play some Diablo but when I went play it said updating other game but nothing happened it was as it was frozen on that screen and so after a very frustrating 6 hours with no progress on the update I removed the Blizzard App. from my laptop and tried to re-download.
I have a Mac running on the latest macOS Mojave 10.14.1(18875) I have tried turning off the fire vault but this had no affect. Please help me I have run out of ideas and getting very frustrated at not being able to get back on,
11/23/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Zuvykree
Howdy!

Try the direct download link [url="http://dist.blizzard.com/downloads/bna-installers/322d5bb9ae0318de3d4cde7641c96425/retail.1/Battle.net-Setup-enUS.exe"]Here[/url].

If the issue continues clear your web browser's history, cookies and cache and start the PC.

Thank you.

This worked awesomely, flippin downloaded before I could blink, curious as to why this direct link isn't where we are sent in the first place. When it wouldn't download my brain goes to every problem possible.