I've come back to try some Blizzard games after years away........ yikes.

Feedback Discussion
So ActivionBlizzard is now worth $15 billion and seeming doesn't have a single enjoyable game to play. Why do so many people keep this company alive, even as they literally ruin every single Original IP they own....?

I honestly don't think this needs further explanation as every single Blizzard game is facing backlash and anger in their communities.
10/20/2018 12:16 PMPosted by M3A7
Why do so many people keep this company alive, even as they literally ruin every single Original IP they own....?

Cause not everyone finds the same things fun. There's a load of entertainment I find dull but is incredibly popular - like the whole battle royale craze, or several major cinema franchises.

I disagree with a lot of stuff Blizzard do, and I think for example WoW (which I've played for a long time) could do with a large number of changes, but honestly they've had people angry at them since forever. Happy people are less likely to post on the forums, with any company you mostly see the backlash cause that's what stands out.

I wish they'd put more interest on single player experiences but that's seemingly out of the question nowadays for them. There's a ton other games to play, so I'm not fussed. I have plenty of friends who enjoy Blizzard games I don't, so.. good for them :p