TOP MUST NEEDED CHANGES - DIABLO 2

General Discussion
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR8RTcsXvMM

plugging here like the PlugWhy mod <3
As a player who has played hardcore ladder for almost 18 years straight and modless single player for 17 years I don’t want any of these changes. These changes will definitely lower the quality of game play down to utter boredom.

If you want these changes keep playing your unauthorized mods and get the hackers of the mods to dumb the game down to how you need it to improve the quality of your life, but please leave our B.net Diablo 2 to us good players who don’t need their hand held to play this game.

As for Brevik and what he wishes, keep in mind the guy can’t build a character to get past normal Baal without dying. Kinda funny considering.

All the game needs to improve the quality of game play for me is the removal of bots and the desync issues fixed.
High rune drops were increased... rest of the changes are unnecessary.
trash players detected
load d2loader + pluggy i hope you get banned
10/30/2018 11:42 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
As for Brevik and what he wishes, keep in mind the guy can’t build a character to get past normal Baal without dying. Kinda funny considering.

wasnt this his baby? if i were coding updates for this game i would absolutely want his input.

and bragging about how much better you are than a dev is like saying the people who built the airplane should be flying them. the labor is disparate.
10/31/2018 10:19 PMPosted by stuffedtiger
10/30/2018 11:42 AMPosted by AtomicPunk

wasnt this his baby? if i were coding updates for this game i would absolutely want his input.

and bragging about how much better you are than a dev is like saying the people who built the airplane should be flying them. the labor is disparate.
I’m not bragging that I’m better than him. After all, it’s my D2 game play accomplishments that he publicly spoke about in a interview, no one elses. I loved the guy long before that interview and I still have hope that he will contribute some way to D4.

I play D2 and I play D3. I only play hardcore and in 6 years playing D3 I’ve never had a hardcore character die. I’m not bragging, I’m letting you know that I know how to play these games better than most and that qualifies me to say, atleast, that auto gold pickup dulls the game for me and contributes to making the game too easy.

When the engineers switch the tire style on a pro driver’s Ferrari and he says they don’t work as well, the engineers listen and restore the original tires. Either way, Prius drives haven’t earned a legitimate say on the matter.
Brevik is a G and the diablo franchise would not exist without him. But he also planned diablo 1 to be a turned base game. If it wasn't for the suits at south we would be playing diablo:enemy unknown.
"kicked"
"im not bragging, im just saying im better than everyone else."

-AtomicPunk

look, i dont mean any harm to anyone but AP you need to get off your high horse and start treating others as also part of this community. we know the rules, and we know how to play. pointing fingers just serves to alienate.