아니 이전은 4일인데 왜 서버는 벌써부터 말썽이냐?
12/02/2018 05:40 AMPosted by 이상한군대의상병
아니 이전은 4일인데 왜 서버는 벌써부터 말썽이냐?
빡치게하네 진짜
방에안들어가지노 운영 왜이래 ㅡㅡ
you know that it's too late patch if your company think about Korean Peoples
anyway I hope doing well everything in the future

Best~
In D2, we cannot scroll down to view all of our characters after the update. Only 8 characters are viewable in the selection window.
Thanks for the report. We have fixed the character scroll issue.
Some issues reporting after yesterday maintenance.

1. Still, I can not see a scroll bar at character selection window. I have to use arrow keys on keyboard.

2. In teleporting, my characters have to experience desync. Every 2 or 3 seconds He or she tries to jump on the spot with putting hands up for a moment. But, they can not move forward.

3. I am also playing in classic Diablo2. As you know, classic barbarians can hit always in 4 frames. However, he can still hit very fast but I can not hear every hitting sound. I mean my classic barbarians' whirlwind hitting sound is like LOD barbarians' one. I wanna get back hitting feeling through my ears again.

Thank you, Classic Games Team.
서버점검만 하면 왜 오류가 추가로 더 생기는건지...

케릭터 스크롤바도 없어지고, 방참가도 전보다 더 안되구요.

텔포씹힘현상에 오리바바타격음도 바뀌었다고 하는데 수정좀 해주십시오.
Looks like we had some issue with config and number of characters. We will make sure to fix that today.

As for the Diablo game issues, we are running the same game servers as before so not sure if that is related to this change.
Thank you for Mark
but this patches be had problems
1. when choice char, cannot see scroll bar
2. when used teleport, space to delay
3. Origin ver. barbarians whirlwind skill sounds too low quality. than Blizzard have done paches

please will fix it 3 problem. until thx.
Thank you for Mark please
3. Origin ver. barbarians whirlwind skill sounds too low quality. than Blizzard have done paches
hi mmark im diablo2 original player.
I can't log in to Bethelnet
Please check the server. !! Right Now