Are you serious Blizzard?

General Discussion
I can't find a game under my normal account. I can play on a new one. Also every time I try to chat it sends me to "the void" channel. WTF?
12/01/2018 01:56 PMPosted by AtomicPunk

To demonstrate that you have mental problems... How is a server anything like a party? what mess are you talking about? If you're referring to the many duplicate lobbies and the flooded gamelist, Blizzard added a game filter for that. They didn't need to kill hostbots for that... and they could've easily added a bot filter too.

Not to mention that this "party" of yours has lower ping, and you can ban leavers and trolls... with this new update you can't ban ingame. I have more leavers with this update than I had with bots...

but as the saying goes, arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon... so enjoy telling yourself you like this dumpster fire... I'm out
Everything Battle.net belongs to Blizzard. The fact you continue to call me names demonstrates that you are wrong... and a series of other things.

Good luck.
lol

nope
Wow! What a bunch of illiterate cry babies in this forum.

The update was great!
-
11/30/2018 06:03 PMPosted by AtomicPunk
11/30/2018 03:19 PMPosted by x0000ff

I completely forgot you're a troll. That's my bad
My opinion goes against those who support violating the EULA, so yeah, of course I'm considered a troll. I am complete right though and all your crying and name calling can't change that.

No mate, you are considered a troll because you are pushing company interests and going anti-consumer ;>
They removed hosting bots, but litterely gave you the abillity to host whatever you want, whenever you want. Why would you need bots when you can just create a new game?

Cry babies.
Agreed. The new hosting possibilities are awesome. The technical issues at the moment aren't though. This needs to improve.
11/30/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Jayes99
I mean i cant even host my favorite Game Legion TD Mega 3.6h because the games ends after 10 sec

Legion TD isn't a TD, it's a dumb map.
BK ?

random newfags :/
11/30/2018 03:04 PMPosted by Jayes99
Blizzard killed their own game.
Congratulations Blizzard youre the most stupid team ive ever seen

everyone makes mistakes

please don't be so mean against them, i think they try to do their best, they just failed but don't be so mean, that makes me sad for them, i think they're good guys even tho their patchs are very annoying

and god knows that i was the first one to be virulent and critical against their patches over years, but thats too much to insult them like that, it makes me sad
You guys are clearly not programmer and dont know how hard is it to fix Spaghetti code ...

They do their best, just let them finish to fix their game.

Ent and bk doesn't help to communauty, it will ruin it.
Could you please correct the title?

It is supposed to be named "Are you serious Activision?"
12/02/2018 06:30 AMPosted by DannyLog
Could you please correct the title?

It is supposed to be named "Are you serious Activision?"

Best one, the day that Activision bought blizzard, it was the end of the good idea, and they lost their best programmer.
why release the damn patch on a Friday and go home for the weekend?

we need to boycott Blizzard and hit them in their pockets, easier said than done though!

Doubt very much there will be any form of compensation for destroying peoples WC3 lives.
If you can't take 2 days off a video game, honestly, you need to change your life bud.
12/02/2018 06:44 AMPosted by Freezeland
If you can't take 2 days off a video game, honestly, you need to change your life bud.

So says the one trolling a forum on a weekend... your no better than me my friend
12/02/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Rubbertoe
12/02/2018 06:44 AMPosted by Freezeland

So says the one trolling a forum on a weekend... your no better than me my friend

O boy, i wont awnser to that, have i good day, i'm going to do snowboard.
I hope you will find out something better then crying on a forum.
12/02/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Freezeland
12/02/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Rubbertoe

O boy, i wont awnser to that, have i good day, i'm going to do snowboard.
I hope you will find out something better then crying on a forum.
good

good luck try not to break your neck :)