Warcraft 3 disconnected from 1v1 and customs

Support
after patch i can't play games in warcraft 3 because or i cant find 1v1, or if i find it i will be disconnected with a strange visual bug, all image of the ui positionate strange, or in 9/10 customs i cant play because the game end immediatly with the statistics of the game...
sorry for bad english but the problem is big and i cant do in other way..
same problem
Yeah, endless disconnects on my end as well. Same thing: screen freezes, "attempting to reconnect" window pops up, then 45 seconds later it says "you have been disconnected" and the avatar of whatever unit/hero I had selected becomes distorted and stretches horizontally across the screen. My wifi is fine, my download speed rarely drops below 8 mb/s, and when I disconnect from games like this I never disconnect from the battle.net client (I just reappear in my clan chat channel, perfectly able to send/receive messages, as if nothing happened) which essentially confirms that the bug is not caused by a connectivity issue on my end. This started happening about a month ago, but I get the sense that it's gotten worse since the latest patch. And really: it happens all the time; one in three games is a very safe guess. I've uninstalled/reinstalled to no avail; the issue persists. Please help!
Oh, and I suppose I should make this clear: I only play 1v1
Who are we kidding, blizzard dont care about us WC3 players
bump
same is happening to me
bump
same here
yep same for me, europe server. no matter what u play i dc randomly. either right at the start or after some minutes.
Same here. Many disconnects on 1v1 ladder games with screen freeze. From time to time it goes well but usually not:(
f!@#ing bump, come on man. Let's look into this one blizzard. We're not able to play the game we gave you money for