[D2]Hammer The BO Barb Bots US West HC Ladder

General Discussion
Dear Classic Games Developers,
Would it be possible to do a ban wave on the BO Barb Bots on US West HC Ladder, please? Among the top 8 barbs, KeeperOfSouls and myself (BearTribe) are the only none bots. Keeper and I have actually done the work manually. Neither of us are a BO barbs, but killing machines. I can't speak for Keeper, but I don't run with the public bot that runs 24/7 and I don't use mh. Please help out a guy whom doesn't violate your EULA nor the GL.
Thank you,
BearTribe
US West HC Ladder
beartribe is now atomicpunk

you got banned on the forums a few months ago right?
Nope, bans are permanent, I'm still here. And I've always been AtomicPunk, BearTribe, Endugu on the forums.
12/29/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Unguidedone

Yes He Is Breaking The Code Of Conduct Of This Forum By Using Another Account To Post While Being Banned Or Suspended
12/29/2018 10:38 PMPosted by BLaH
12/29/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Unguidedone

Yes He Is Breaking The Code Of Conduct Of This Forum By Using Another Account To Post While Being Banned Or Suspended
Hi Missy, I thought you said you reported me? Why am I not banned or suspended after your report?
12/30/2018 12:53 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
12/29/2018 10:38 PMPosted by BLaH

Hi Missy, I thought you said you reported me? Why am I not banned or suspended after your report?

If They Enforced They Rules They Set They Would Bann Every Account You Make
Nothing I Can Do To Get Them Do To That
12/30/2018 02:24 PMPosted by BLaH
...Hi Missy, I thought you said you reported me? Why am I not banned or suspended after your report?

Why do you caps every single word and bold them? Do you think we will read what you type out any differently?
12/30/2018 05:33 PMPosted by BrbWiFeNaKeD

Why do you caps every single word and bold them? Do you think we will read what you type out any differently?
She is desperate for attention.
...Hi Missy, I thought you said you reported me? Why am I not banned or suspended after your report?

Lol Quoted for truth
12/31/2018 09:33 AMPosted by ZestyMordant

Lol Quoted for truth
With this logic you both would have been banned before you hit 25 posts.
Dude... Atomic-Beartribe,

Why have you not given up on this quest to ban bots? Do you think they even listen to your annoying telling on players? You have called players out in forums using their battle tags. This is also against the TOS?! Breaking the rules to enforce the rules? Forum Batman has a major flaw in his logic if he thinks doing this will help your campaign...
Ban the botters and ban the map hackers. And report them all. Disable their keys and ban their mac address.

I’ve only ever called out people who have admitted on this forum that they are bad at the game and have to cheat, such as Blob and Unguidedumb. I’ve never publicly mentioned a battle.net/character.
12/31/2018 09:58 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
Ban the botters and ban the map hackers. And report them all. Disable their keys and ban their mac address.

I’ve only ever called out people who have admitted on this forum that they are bad at the game and have to cheat, such as Blob and Unguidedumb. I’ve never publicly mentioned a battle.net/character.

you do know you can always change your mac address right? (google mac spoofing)
you do know you can always just find a proxy right?
you do know you can always buy more cdkeys right?
you do know you can always make another account right? the items are sold and nothing is lost: items are muled and mf chars are left to expire or given away.

as for you thinking im "bad" well im so bad im 2 weeks away from 99 legit
(char lvl:97.40%)
sooo bad i got perf and near perf high end runewords. 775 enigma on 15/14mp :(
oh dear so bad so bad 450k exp @ 97 per game / 150k exp per game @ 98 in 5 min

i just cant take any more of your superior lack of evidence arguments its just too effective.

clearly you got me im done.... ;)
When botters think they're good. lol
Complete moron.
12/29/2018 07:58 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
Dear Classic Games Developers,
Would it be possible to do a ban wave on the BO Barb Bots on US West HC Ladder, please? Among the top 8 barbs, KeeperOfSouls and myself (BearTribe) are the only none bots. Keeper and I have actually done the work manually. Neither of us are a BO barbs, but killing machines. I can't speak for Keeper, but I don't run with the public bot that runs 24/7 and I don't use mh. Please help out a guy whom doesn't violate your EULA nor the GL.
Thank you,
BearTribe
US West HC Ladder

Why do you and this Bear Tribe guy play USWest? If you were on East we could play. I am HCL and HCL classic.
WHY U CRYING! GFG!
01/03/2019 05:28 PMPosted by WichuksGG
WHY U CRYING! GFG!

i hear that 'gfg' so much and that is retarded
Everyone see the new stickie?