Making ladder runewords work with normal Battle.net characters

General Discussion
I had made a hardcore non ladder character on battle net and I am currently level 42 on nightmare with a Sorc . Could really do with some of the ladder runewords working for me . Is there any reason why these are only restricted to ladder characters ?
I have an eth cv Insight (200 strength req) you can have if you’re on West.
Thanks for the offer my friend but I am on Europe . Probably should of mentioned that
I suggest making a character on ladder.
I haven’t played in a good 10 years and didn’t realise if ladder characters get deleted or carried over to normal battle net after ladder finishes. Now I’m aware they do , I will create on if I happen to die on this character in the near future . Hoping that doesn’t happen but probably will with my current gear :p
01/05/2019 12:48 PMPosted by HuMaNiTY
I had made a hardcore non ladder character on battle net and I am currently level 42 on nightmare with a Sorc . Could really do with some of the ladder runewords working for me . Is there any reason why these are only restricted to ladder characters ?

ladder only items are an enticement to get people to play ladder / you actually answered your own question. why on earth play non ladder its dead... I only go non ladder like once a day when some retard is like "i got godly chars nl lets go" im like lawl you gonna get pwned rand and i smack down with my chars fully geared with hybrids and there like :( thats not fair. Life is not fair ;) prepare !@#$ for my return

you can also upgrade items / runes on ladder / exp is faster and the game itself is actually harder

item drop rates are still the same imposed via our reptilian overlords who have commanded me to give you this message
01/05/2019 12:48 PMPosted by HuMaNiTY

Yes, glad you asked! They are "Ladder ONLY" runewords. They were made to be "Ladder" only, intentionally! It is a "perk" for playing Ladder! So, let us surmise, you would like to use "Ladder only" runewords, eh? Well, easy enough fixed. Play ladder and enjoy ladder perks, like, "Ladder only" runewords. Then, at the end of the season, you'll go non-ladder and have ladder runewords on non-ladder. How about that? And, to think, the answer was right in front of you all along!!!! I wish ya luck on ladder. That way you can get "Ladder only" runewords. That way at the end of the short 6-month season, you'll be moved to non-ladder and have the runewords you wanted all along! Yay, for you!!!!!!
Thanks for the information guys !

After 10 years away from Diablo 2 I didn’t realise that your ladder characters get moved to non ladder , I thought they got deleted /expired when ladder ended !

I will start ladder when I have met my demise on non ladder ! Currently in search of an Occulus to help me out through the end of nightmare . RNG is not with me atm but I have high hopes :p

Thanks guys !!
01/12/2019 03:23 AMPosted by HuMaNiTY
Thanks for the information guys !

After 10 years away from Diablo 2 I didn’t realise that your ladder characters get moved to non ladder , I thought they got deleted /expired when ladder ended !

I will start ladder when I have met my demise on non ladder ! Currently in search of an Occulus to help me out through the end of nightmare . RNG is not with me atm but I have high hopes :p

Thanks guys !!

omg really d2 rebooted ladder like 3 weeks ago you should have been on day 1
Ladder rune words are not to entice players to play ladder, they are put there for the purpose of competing at the highest level, which is what the ladder is truly about. Scriptkiddies and their supporters wouldn’t know anything about competition, they are the cheaters and thieves of the world.
Welcome to the age of hacking. Every aspect of our lives can be affected by a hack now. Age of hacking. USA elections compromised. Video games infested all platforms all corners of world. Russian hack attempts on Ukraine power / water infrastructure.
Hillary Clinton emails missing. Ect ..
Age of hacking.
you would think a player of such calibre wouldn't be bothered by the cheats but so angry it tells a different story

01/14/2019 07:16 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
Ladder rune words are not to entice players to play ladder, they are put there for the purpose of competing at the highest level, which is what the ladder is truly about. Scriptkiddies and their supporters wouldn’t know anything about competition, they are the cheaters and thieves of the world.
a
When cheating trolls think truth is anger.

What is chemical induced brain damage for 2000, Alex?