D2 With Roommate

General Discussion
01/05/2019 09:11 PMPosted by BLaH
01/05/2019 04:01 PMPosted by stuffedtiger
...i dont understand how you dont see this is your problem. you get berated on a constant basis for not knowing what the !@#$ youre talking about and somehow manage to believe that the problem isnt you.

you ever talk to a girl and they say, "gosh, i just dont get it. every guy i date cheats on me. what the hell is wrong with guys?" understand that if people around you are explicitly or implicitly telling you the same thing over and over again, this is your issue. you are the constant, and just like the girl needs to figure out why she attracts guys that cheat, you need to do some true soul searching to reach a point where you can honestly look at yourself for what you are.

Dont Bother Trying To Reason With Beartribe
He Has Narcissism Oozing Out His Pores
Leave it to you to think someone trolling, hurling insults and demanding someone lower their selfrespect is reasoning.
where is BearTribe? where is Endugu? the teacher doesnt like the suckup, yet they truly believe that they are the favorite.

ive never seen such massive denial, AP. i doubt i will be able to get through to you, but please... just try to understand that your ego and inability to hear good advice, listen to rational arguments, and take constructive criticism make you someone that, as a member of society, impedes progress.
01/06/2019 12:16 AMPosted by stuffedtiger
where is BearTribe? where is Endugu? the teacher doesnt like the suckup, yet they truly believe that they are the favorite.

ive never seen such massive denial, AP. i doubt i will be able to get through to you, but please... just try to understand that your ego and inability to hear good advice, listen to rational arguments, and take constructive criticism make you someone that, as a member of society, impedes progress.
I’d have to drop my standards to you’re troll/multi level for you to get through to me, and I’m not going to sacrafic my self respect for you or any other of you jsp scriptkiddies.
01/06/2019 01:00 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
01/06/2019 12:16 AMPosted by stuffedtiger

I’d have to drop my standards to you’re troll/multi level for you to get through to me, and I’m not going to sacrafic my self respect for you or any other of you jsp scriptkiddies.
i feel like im trying to feed a toddler vegetables.
01/06/2019 12:15 PMPosted by stuffedtiger
01/06/2019 01:00 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
...I’d have to drop my standards to you’re troll/multi level for you to get through to me, and I’m not going to sacrafic my self respect for you or any other of you jsp scriptkiddies.
i feel like im trying to feed a toddler vegetables.
Your feelings are wholely a reflection of you. They have nothing to do with anyone else. But if you need the limelight, you can have it. Have a beer or 20, get a real religion and troll away to get yourself a few likes with your *rolls eyes* childish outrage. :)
01/06/2019 08:24 PMPosted by stuffedtiger
01/06/2019 06:08 PMPosted by AtomicPunk
Your feelings are wholely a reflection of you. They have nothing to do with anyone else. But if you need the limelight, you can have it. Have a beer or 20, get a real religion and troll away to get yourself a few likes with your *rolls eyes* childish outrage. :)
i understand why you would be such a hard man to find.
You can’t find me? Why would you be trying to find me?

Locking this thread as the discussion has not been respectful or constructive. Please keep our Forum Code of Conduct in mind when engaging in discussions with your fellow players on our forums. Thank you! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/
12/31/2018 06:46 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
The switch assigns different ips off by one digit. I can lan 5 machines off a linksys workswitch which creates 5 independent ips off by one digit. Been doing it for about 12 years now.

Your router assigns Ip's . 12 years and you dont know that ? Stay TF away from my network.
01/07/2019 03:36 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
<span class="truncated">...</span>i understand why you would be such a hard man to find.
You can’t find me? Why would you be trying to find me?

Locking this thread as the discussion has not been respectful or constructive. Please keep our Forum Code of Conduct in mind when engaging in discussions with your fellow players on our forums. Thank you! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/

Circumventing a Suspension / Ban
This category includes:

Posting on another account
Having someone post on your behalf
If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be permanently banned from posting on the forums