Disconnected from Battle.net; Please Reconnect.

Support
I suspect my vpn activated and got me banned. Is this based on CD-KEY or IP - and for how long? Wasn't trying to do anything wrong here and would really love to play Diablo II again after rebuying it for the 2nd time.

How long does this last?
2nd time? You really "love" but for what and why?
I'm in the same boat, I was told the ban would be two weeks, however its been over a month since I've even used a VPN. My VPN was never used for gaming and was never activated while gaming. I've since uninstalled my VPN and stoped using one on this machine and I'm still getting the text, "You were disconnected from Battle.net. Please reconnect."

Blizzard Support, can I get a check on my account status as to when my account ban will be lifted?
Howdy!

Account actions of this nature range from a few hours to a few days, after that they can last upto a few weeks.

Thanks.
So i am in the same boat but i have just purchased the game and wasn't even able to connect one time. is there a fix for this? or someone to lift the wrongful ban?
Same here. Was playing from a new IP already when I moved, brought my laptop to work and cannot connect. Will I be able to connect when I get back home?

Not understanding the reason for restricting access this way to an already unsupported game?
my game wont work...it keeps saying video mode not found/ not working...and when i found a windowed mode it doesnt let me go onto battlenet...whats going on...someone help me plz
fixed my issue myself...went into properties and changed the target to game.exe"-w
01/09/2019 08:38 AMPosted by Zuvykree
Howdy!

Account actions of this nature range from a few hours to a few days, after that they can last upto a few weeks.

Thanks.

BLIZZARD Support,
I haven't been able to play since November. I would really like to have my account looked at to see what is causing such a long ban. I was told it was from having a VPN installed on my machine. However as I said, I've since removed the VPN from my gaming PC after it was looked into over 4 weeks ago.
I am having the same issue.. i had rescently gotten Fiber optic internet and when i got home it told me this error...now your telling me my ISP address is flagged? why and do you know for how long
Really needed a "quote" "support" ?
I can't connect to blizzard. net either for Diablo 2. Is my account banned or something?
Blizzard, if you haven't noticed, your destroying your own game. Please help these guys out. If they go, then the rest of us will too since there will be nobody left to play with.
I was just told they do this because the "majority" of botters and cheaters come from vpns. When I said there were thousands of people not cheating but still getting punished I was flat out told I was wrong. Blizzard doesnt care whether or not you get suspended as long as they get their $20. Customer support is trash and theyll never fix this problem because its easier to punish non cheaters than it is to actually police their game.
01/14/2019 09:02 AMPosted by Helios
I was just told they do this because the "majority" of botters and cheaters come from vpns. When I said there were thousands of people not cheating but still getting punished I was flat out told I was wrong. Blizzard doesnt care whether or not you get suspended as long as they get their $20. Customer support is trash and theyll never fix this problem because its easier to punish non cheaters than it is to actually police their game.

It is unfortunately too late now, but I think most of us would rather have the way the game was back in 2016 with a very populated player base, and only get temp restrictions for 12 hours rather than this multiple weeks stuff and more account closures.

More damage than good (other than spam bots and vendor shops getting slaughtered. God I'm so happy that happened)
01/09/2019 08:38 AMPosted by Zuvykree
Howdy!

Thanks.

Indeed, the rules of the game are rather excessive.
Never thought this game would be like this. Why didn't I tell the rules when I bought it?I think you have violated the law and I will use it to protect my rights and interests.