[All] Server Upgrade January 4th @ 1000 PST

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Hi All,

We will be upgrading the servers for Diablo 2, Warcraft 3 and Starcraft at 10am PST on Friday. Expected down time is 1 hour.

Changes (For Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3):
  • Added new chat command /verify-tw to allow Taiwan citizens to extend default lifetime of their accounts to a year to accommodate new legal legislation in Taiwan (Note: Valid Taiwan Battle.net account required to complete verification)
  • Added email notifications 15 days before account or character expiration

Thanks,
Classic Games
OK, it's fine, but how come u expect people to get back to wc3 to practice for Reforged if you can't fix Arrange Team and some tournament bugs for so long? Will you fix it anytime soon? It's really annoying and disrespectful....
Nice good job guys
US East StoPClick
Just a server upgrade then, no ladder reset, right?
Hi.

When will you be fixing the chat channels? isn't it a lot better that users join same channels instead of W3 en-1, W3 en-28, w3 en-27.. everyone being separated, not good for the game, especially for the new people.

Thank you.

Also fix arranged teams.
Hi.

When will you be fixing desync?

Thank you.

Also fix arranged teams.
I have an error that disconnects me from the games at the beginning, I think the last update caused this
some idea of ​​how to solve
fix desync
reset ladder?
01/03/2019 05:20 PMPosted by Nooby4N
OK, it's fine, but how come u expect people to get back to wc3 to practice for Reforged if you can't fix Arrange Team and some tournament bugs for so long? Will you fix it anytime soon? It's really annoying and disrespectful....
i total agree!
Fix AT
and yes Fix channel spawn
LET US UNITE!
That's nice, but I still disconnect from every other ladder game, and yeah, AT is broken
FIX AT
PLEASE
WE FINALLY GOT IT WORKING THEN LAST PATCH BROKE IT ALL
THANKS
FIX AT, god its hard? omfg....
Will it include a Mobile update?
So what about the bots runing 24/7 and the Legit players geting temp banned!? any changes going to be made!?

just be blunt with us dude we want to know if theirs any hope for us to enjoy the game online agian
what is the wc3 update going to cover? specifically in regards to the server? anything for desyncs, chat box being unclicked for no reason, and stuff like that?
taiwan lmao