[All] Server Upgrade January 4th @ 1000 PST

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
please fix arranged team matchmaking, thanks!
You guys better fix AT, waiting until WC3: Reforged is out is not acceptable!! Cant even do tournaments because of this! Please blizz we love you !! DO it for us!
Fix desynch in D2 and kick the bots plz .
Really? I love this game, wtf?
ANYTHING?????
{refrains from rant}
Whatever, Idgaf anymore, just like you.
Hi.
01/03/2019 05:23 PMPosted by xMythicx
Just a server upgrade then, no ladder reset, right?

derp
This is awesome. Thank you!
Can US players please also use /verify-tw ? :D
Kick the bots in d2 plz. Take a stand against cheating and ban accounts using bots.
I would appreciate much more banning bot users.
@Mark Chandler,
The "Ban" function in Clan Channels has been broken since the last update you guys did. Do you guys have intentions of fixing this any time soon? Ban works the same as kick now. I have trolls harassing my clan members and I can't get rid of them now because of this. Please fix! Much thanks
01/03/2019 05:07 PMPosted by Mark Chandler
Hi All,

We will be upgrading the servers for Diablo 2, Warcraft 3 and Starcraft at 10am PST on Friday. Expected down time is 1 hour.

Changes (For Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3):
  • Added new chat command /verify-tw to allow Taiwan citizens to extend default lifetime of their accounts to a year to accommodate new legal legislation in Taiwan (Note: Valid Taiwan Battle.net account required to complete verification)
  • Added email notifications 15 days before account or character expiration

Thanks,
Classic Games

Please fix the Ban function in clan channels!!
When will you be fix this chat / whisp bug?

Sometimes i cant write in game after join too. -.-
Everytime I hear the letters AT I think of the internet provider which I think of phones then the blizzcon meme "Don't you have phones?"

But then I remember Activision as they just slaughtered blizzard..
woooow next update but when you will REALLYYY do smth about map hack and dc/ drop hack ???? and mb some discount on reforged for people who already have warcraft 3 roc + ft ????
Hi All,

We will be upgrading the servers for Diablo 2, Warcraft 3 and Starcraft at 10am PST on Friday. Expected down time is 1 hour.

Changes (For Diablo 2):
  • Banwave on botters.
  • Thanks,
    Classic Games

Perfect, exactly what we needed
    AT fix in this year or not ? cmon blizzard shame on you
    good luck
    Fix the "checking version bug" !!!!!!
    Purely a legal thing then I see.
    Too bad, kinda hoped on a surprise big new patch for Diablo 2.