[All] Server Upgrade January 4th @ 1000 PST

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
i donno wat is goin on but really? starcraft remaster server gets fuked up every single fukin day man what are you guys doin for real. i dont even think there are alot of people plays and now people starts to come joining starcraft 1 and i was really happy with that but if you guys dont give a !@#$ about the server and if you guys cant even keep the people who is playing for long time, how are you handle the beginners? plz do some fukin works blizzard i really love your games but you really gotta work. I dont think you guys know that people here are paying for you guys.
Fix AT and most of the players will love you!
Arranged Team takes like 10 invites just to get a game....can you not prioritise things thats are genuinly causing issues for people?
I can't remember how many times I have been disconnected from Starcraft Remastered games. It's so annoying and disrespectful of Blizzard.

I DON'T FORGIVE, I DON'T FORGET!!! NEVER AGAIN YOU WILL GET ONE MORE CENT FROM ME, BLIZZARD!!! MARK MY WORDS: I DON'T FORGIVE, I DON'T FORGET.
01/03/2019 05:07 PMPosted by Mark Chandler
Hi All,

We will be upgrading the servers for Diablo 2, Warcraft 3 and Starcraft at 10am PST on Friday. Expected down time is 1 hour.

Changes (For Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3):
  • Added new chat command /verify-tw to allow Taiwan citizens to extend default lifetime of their accounts to a year to accommodate new legal legislation in Taiwan (Note: Valid Taiwan Battle.net account required to complete verification)
  • Added email notifications 15 days before account or character expiration

Thanks,
Classic Games

also wave ban for bots, please

edit.
on diablo 2, don't care others
For some reason I assumed Starcraft Remastered was on the newer servers now.
Only I cannot host any game in warcraft 3 until the newest "update"?
No bot patch???
d2 ladder is always dead by !@#$ing bot...
Wonderful news!
The following may be wishful thinking, yet it would be wonderful if new runewords and quest challenges were added. The secret cow level is fun. What about a secret domesticated animals level?

A level where cats, dogs, budgies, and rabbits are possessed with extraordinary strengths. Each species has unique masteries which require a team of players to tackle.

As it stands, d2 is hella fun. Diablo Immortal will add to our Blizzard & BattleNet experiences and communities. Thanks to Blizzard techs for keeping this old and loved game alive and for bringing us new mobile gaming experiences.

(✿◉‿◉) (✧ᴗ✧✿)
email notifications for Diablo II

yes please.... about time.
what about SC server, cant creat a game , error 5:9
Aaaaand they're down (Diablo 2 EU).
01/04/2019 09:48 AMPosted by mykromisfit
email notifications for Diablo II

yes please.... about time.

I agree! Super awesome way to remind us!
(✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
01/04/2019 09:36 AMPosted by iWasntThere
Diablo Immortal will add to our Blizzard & BattleNet experiences and communities. Thanks to Blizzard techs for keeping this old and loved game alive and for bringing us new mobile gaming experiences.

no
people are so whiny, they're just informing us of a hardware issue but everyone is so sassy like "uh-huh, and when the hell are you gonna fix servers for blabalba? mmm-hm... *eyes down and up* *purses lips* *expects honest reply and sincere apology*"
DON'T fix desync!!!

Idk if the guy's have ever pvp'd who ask for fixing desync...

But in pvp desync is a must! Otherwise amazons would have no chance anymore in pvp imo.
Hope bots will be banned in diablo2. Always trying to make mf group and someone join and beat evrything whit his bot
D2 should have something like a captcha required to create a game to secure from bots
Hey Mark,

Do you D2? We haven't seen a single piece of new content in over a decade.
How is it that randoms can put together patches and create content and give D2 a fresh look and feel and all you can do is consistently screw the player base by adding pointless counter measures to prevent bots and hacks etc. The server upgrades what's the point?