Reporting Exploting

General Discussion
Tried to report a hack trough the page but it doesn't work this is my report:

Since the ladder reset players are slowly building up there bots again. Currently in a Chaos/Baalrun game (a game for Experience) with a guy running 8 charachters at once through using a script. The account that belongs to the user is ''sexius2''. Any chance this could be investigated since it really ruins the game experience for everyone.

With kind regards
if he was running 8 bots in the game, how were you in the game as well?

and were you there to get experience? why join a bot game if you don't like it so much?

or did u try to kill it, and you failed, and now you cry about it. lol
Dont Like Bots Dont Join Bot Runs
No Need To Come Here And Cry About It
8 charachters was wrong I meant 7 i joined the game because i presumed it was full with players did see the names after I joined.. botting ruins the game and if it was possible should be exiled perm from the game. Any how Im not here to cry about the botting I just wanted to report the guys account but the Hack submit page didnt work so I made a ticket and created this topic to solve
Keep reporting them. Their day is coming after War3 Reforge is released. Then the Classic Team will focus their undivided attention on D2 LoD and all the scriptkiddies that have to use bots to pretend they are rich with fake gold and pretend they are good by getting bots to do all the work, and pretend they are good by using mh will get a rude awakening. The awakening will be their hacks don't work anymore and they'll be suck trying to get their characters past normal Duriel.
01/04/2019 12:48 AMPosted by BLaH

Im sure your bot is safe
01/04/2019 12:48 AMPosted by BLaH

Quit.