Warcraft 3 Dead?

General Discussion
I know that they're re-releasing the game, but I've played the game on-and-off for over a decade. Whether the core game, or custom games. I just played not too long ago and the custom games were still being populated? Is that not a thing anymore?
Why dead?
Because there is no custom game scene anymore
As a casual custom games player, the games I create have never filled faster. I honestly don't understand why anyone is complaining.
12/28/2018 10:34 AMPosted by CrabTurtle
As a casual custom games player, the games I create have never filled faster. I honestly don't understand why anyone is complaining.

the bot removal has been worked out greatly.
1-i rarely get kicked, because i am new to the play.
2-i dont have to tolerate host community arrogance when they randomilly kick a player during custom game when they think he is not co-operating the way they wanted or did not know how to act.
3-now i can get players on my own custom game which never before was possible due host bost was always on the top and my game never was seen on the front page.
Yes warcraft 3 is dead at the hands of blactivision. Only the custom game community kept this game alive with actual support since we all know this forum is lacking. Blactivision said that they they would listen to and work with the community well they did not. They have made many mistakes in the last year and im sad to say i will never buy another game from this company. Its funny to see their CFO stepping away from the mess guess someone has to take the heat when your stock price dives 45% in two months.
my custom games gets one or 2 players that just leaves so yes, it is dead.
I wash my hands.
01/01/2019 02:29 PMPosted by SpaceDandy
Yes warcraft 3 is dead at the hands of blactivision. Only the custom game community kept this game alive with actual support since we all know this forum is lacking. Blactivision said that they they would listen to and work with the community well they did not. They have made many mistakes in the last year and im sad to say i will never buy another game from this company. Its funny to see their CFO stepping away from the mess guess someone has to take the heat when your stock price dives 45% in two months.