3 hours ban (10 000+ in line)

General Discussion
just tried to make my 13th game when got ban
i thought limit is 20 games per hour, can a mod confirm pls ?
i number my games so i am sure that my games were only 12-13
I’ve asked the developers what causes this waiting. Ive never experienced it, but I wanted to inform those that do. I haven’t heard back.

Are you waiting a full 7 seconds between leaving a game and making a new one? Some of you guys are lightening fast at game making after leaving a game and this may be causing a problem.
for 7- secs u get another form of ban that usually lasts about 3-5 mins (Realm Down) or 15 mins (Checking Versions...)
I don’t. I never get realm down, nor checking version. Maybe once or twice in a 24 period my characters will drop, but I’m never restricted.
10k SECONDS Create game wait and i been offline all day, oh god what did blizzard do now. . .
There are bunch of new things to prevent botting but unfortunately, it wont work and only pisses off us regular legit players who would like to play in bnet but in private games by themself.
01/08/2019 10:32 AMPosted by Semirotta
There are bunch of new things to prevent botting but unfortunately, it wont work and only pisses off us regular legit players who would like to play in bnet but in private games by themself.

Im legit and this hasnt affected me this season, even with playing many baal games in a row, probably because I had 10-20 min breaks?
here are extremely useful and solid d2 game play numbers
min game time: 400 seconds
lobby idle before ng: 15 seconds
make game delay of 5 seconds
seconds between connecting to different channels in lobby: 2
ftjdelay: 15 seconds
realm down reconnect delay 10 min
unable to connect delay 5 min
connection time out window delay 20 seconds
please wait screen 10 seconds
game does not exist 1 wait before cancelling screen

with this you wont get wait in line - ever
just remember to never send text faster 500 ms or you will get booted from bnet or muted in chat for spamming
So.

Go it play in Hearthstone.
01/09/2019 10:43 PMPosted by Unguidedone

just remember to never send text faster 500 ms or you will get booted from bnet or muted in chat for spamming

WoW, it's almost as if that was taken directly from D2BotLead.dbj !
Must be a coincidence. Only legit players on these forums, AMIRIGHTBOIS.
01/10/2019 01:42 PMPosted by Evan
01/09/2019 10:43 PMPosted by Unguidedone

My autoit projects calls d2botlead.dbj and it opens same as a text file. My project is for legit players who make chaos baal games and automate making the game / delays / and cdkey management. It does not actually do anything to the d2 game in anyway just says when the delay has expired and when to make the game not to realm down. its a timer ;)

also why should i have to type out a new config file if one already exists? thats a lot of work...
01/10/2019 01:42 PMPosted by Evan

My autoit projects calls d2botlead.dbj and it opens same as a text file. My project is for legit players who make chaos baal games and automate making the game / delays / and cdkey management. It does not actually do anything to the d2 game in anyway just says when the delay has expired and when to make the game not to realm down. its a timer ;)

also why should i have to type out a new config file if one already exists? thats a lot of work...

also how does a "legit" player like yourself even know of such a file XD

pot calling the kettle black huh
[quote][quote="207696177142"]<span class="truncated">...</span>

also how does a "legit" player like yourself even know of such a file XD

pot calling the kettle black huh