Diablo 2 mouse lagg

General Discussion
Hello guys,
since google could'nt help me at all and i tried alot of things i just gonna reply here.
i am using sandbox to run 3 instances of diablo 2.
the moment i use my 2nd instance the game is going crazy with it laggs, everytime i move my mouse the game framerate drops rapidly.
does anyone have any solution? it was fine a few days ago before the patch, may blizzard made some hidden changes?

would appreciate your help!
Hello hello
What is "sandbox" ?
Blizzard official support that?
I’ve been using a Razor Mamba on my main machine and the last 2 weeks with it has been hell with the curser randomly freezing for a few seconds at a time. I had to replace it this morning with a Razor Chroma because the Mamba was so slow at the highest settings. These problems only happen with D2.
Not bad not bad. Now you an have a better style but your poison will be as will be.
01/05/2019 06:59 PMPosted by INSIGHT
Hello guys,
since google could'nt help me at all and i tried alot of things i just gonna reply here.
the moment i use my 2nd instance the game is going crazy with it laggs, everytime i move my mouse the game framerate drops rapidly.
does anyone have any solution? it was fine a few days ago before the patch, may blizzard made some hidden changes?

make sure that your mouse run at 125hz
01/05/2019 06:59 PMPosted by INSIGHT
Hello guys,

i load up 8 instants of d2 via sandboxie
make sure your hardware can support it
if you have mouse lag this is not a d2 problem but hardware

d2 is an old game and runs at 100% cpu per core / thread so have enough cpu cores and a good gpu