Waited WAY to long to Ban bots

General Discussion
Thanks for the ban wave but you waited way to long.

Seasons already ruined with the massive amount of items and High runes that people have already got botting.
the ladder is healthy and fine

the real issue is your massive lack of skill
did they ban the bots? i still see manny and i agree the wait has been to long i got a discord full of HC east players and we had over 50 new people join before the rest and now few are active they all quit due to the bots
What ban wave? Botters are still on HC L West.
i'm going to get downvoted but bots literally keep the game alive, if you want to avoid them, avoid them. it's not that hard. don't be mad because you dont have one. I personally dont bot but I enjoy the benefits they provide (XP runs, items, etc).
no bans happened its all hype

no skill useless players crying about lack of skill and they are directing it at bots
12/29/2018 12:13 PMPosted by teezyjumps
i'm going to get downvoted but bots literally keep the game alive, if you want to avoid them, avoid them. it's not that hard. don't be mad because you dont have one. I personally dont bot but I enjoy the benefits they provide (XP runs, items, etc).
All you’ve said is you’re not good enough to run wsk 2 and 3. Lame and embarrassing.
12/28/2018 05:14 PMPosted by Unguidedone

I am probably the best legit d2 player currently playing the game..

Skill? pls you sound like a 12 year old fortnite player.

I have gear the bots are running and I don't bot or buy gold on JSP.

Defend botting some more please you pos

You people crack me up. You act like botting isnt downloading and hitting start.

I could literally download d2xxx bot and begin botting the game in less than 15 minutes.

Botting pretty much wrecks the reset a few days into it. The legit players who play to play and trade cannot do so with people botting items 24/7 and practically giving stuff away.

People do this on World of warcraft.... You know what happens when someone plays the AH and completely ruins the eco of even a single farmed resource?? Yea they get banned for 6 months to perma ban.
When ladder playing jspers think they are legit. lol
Diablo 2 is dead bruv. Worst state it's ever been in.
12/28/2018 05:14 PMPosted by Unguidedone

you speak this yet you bot. noobs i sware im sick of trolls on the forms

bots take no skill and ruin the market they are easy to get and all want them gone im sick of you botters speaking as if you help anyone i dont want you to find my !@#$. i want to find it myself and maybe trade it with others who worked hard for their items as well

i mean i want to see a eth titians drop and know its not common right now and trade it

no find1 and see theirs 9 of them up for trade at low prices
12/29/2018 11:40 PMPosted by BrbWiFeNaKeD
I am probably the best legit d2 player currently playing the game..

Skill? pls you sound like a 12 year old fortnite player.

I have gear the bots are running and I don't bot or buy gold on JSP.

Defend botting some more please you pos

i dont play fort night

only idiots buy gold on jsp / bots are not bad you clearly do not have the skill to get gear on your own / and if you think having gear in general or at makes you "the best" then you are so stupid you cannot see how bad you really are.

the gear you "found" aka attemped to trade for were found by luck / good players / bots and you have none of the above. If your so good how come no one has ever heard of you...
i asked around "who is BrbWiFeNaKeD@blizforums" - not a clue
do you got a youtube account showing that you pwn people? Got any evidence at all... throw me something and dont ask your mom thats cheating.

12/29/2018 11:43 PMPosted by BrbWiFeNaKeD
You people crack me up. You act like botting isnt downloading and hitting start.

I could literally download d2xxx bot and begin botting the game in less than 15 minutes.

Botting pretty much wrecks the reset a few days into it. The legit players who play to play and trade cannot do so with people botting items 24/7 and practically giving stuff away.

People do this on World of warcraft.... You know what happens when someone plays the AH and completely ruins the eco of even a single farmed resource?? Yea they get banned for 6 months to perma ban.

lets go over this post:

"You people crack me up. You act like botting isnt downloading and hitting start."
shows what you know lol - you need to actually config a bot before "hit start"

"I could literally download d2xxx bot and begin botting the game in less than 15 minutes."
botting is allowed on single player and thats how its used :) that is not a tos break and it can be done in 5 minutes. The real question is: what to do with the other 10?

"Botting pretty much wrecks the reset a few days into it. The legit players who play to play and trade cannot do so with people botting items 24/7 and practically giving stuff away."

Hey you "claim" to be "the best" why not just get more items to offset the input a growing in game economy. Your the best right? So instead of trading 1 hr trade 40 hrs like im doing right now in game on uswest. I am running legit manual chaos runs (private) and i pulled in sur vex soj eth hoz 29 res maras in the last 30 min. What is your excuse?

Legit players can always trade items at any point or time. What is your excuse?

"People do this on World of warcraft.... You know what happens when someone plays the AH and completely ruins the eco of even a single farmed resource?? Yea they get banned for 6 months to perma ban."

lol @ bans
do you know how ez it is to get huge amounts of wealth then dump it to safe accounts or just trade the account (account bound stuff)? On any game - what would a ban actually do? Ban my proxied ip address, on a throwaway account OH YOU PWNED ME HARD ahahahahaha ill have to buy a cdkey omg the end of the world not like i made profit hand over fist while playing legit.

Thats why i call you an idiot because i play so much better then you legit btw its not even a contest: i can level fast, farm with higher yield, trade more efficiency and pvp with 95% success rate. Also i find so much stuff i dont even need to trade with anyone and my chars will be fully geared with cohs enigmas infinitys 40/400 15/3 base zerks griefs. What are you going to do to me when i can move so much more product and have a vast amount of assets made from trading? You remind me of those guys who cry "stop using enigma its bm" omg stop using hammerdins its bm wait wait stop using bo its bm. or: teleport needs to have a delay on it omg these 'haxorrrrr" they are omg killing the game" omfg did you just recast cyclone armor im gonna lose it.... @above just get good and you wont have any issues. You need to be better smarter faster then the other guy there is no points for second place (lol top gun reference) Long story short bro i have been playing this game longer then you have been alive (thats 18 years now)

I load up 8 d2 clients spread them across my monitors i see everything and can trade in different trade games at once and not a single tos violation happened.

This is just a video game but it does show something very clearly here: critical thinking, the ability to work in groups to solve problems, using knowledge for self advancement and look, find, exploit tactics. If you cry this much on of all places blizforums how much of a failure are you in real life? Life is not equal and i will put you at any disadvantage i can in order to put my means of success at a higher rate then anyone around me because i play in life and in video games to win. You are clearly not a winner as if you were then you would have found a work around.

let me harvest those downvotes brg it ;)
I'll admit they have gone too far.... the measure they are taking is NOT hurting my bots but is clearly taking a toll on the legit community. Blizzard gotta get their act together and figure out their !@#$%^- priorities lol
The bot-hosted custom games are 99% of warcraft 3. You wanted them to kill warcraft 3?
Dont want. Easy light wait is Reforged.
01/01/2019 03:23 PMPosted by Light
The bot-hosted custom games are 99% of warcraft 3. You wanted them to kill warcraft 3?
This thread is why I play solo.
12/30/2018 12:54 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
When ladder playing jspers think they are legit. lol

just because some people trade on jsp doesn't make them not legit. Now if they are botting and using jsp for profit, that would be not legit. But, why am I wasting my breath quoting a mutli? LMAO. Talk about not being legit!