Mh

General Discussion
players used MH
nooooooo waaaaaaaaaaay
mh is a myth.
MH is NOT the problem.. and, I hate bots.. and admittedly, they are a problem in 2 ways.. 1. For people who race to he the first 99 on ladder..
2. The pickit they use, kills the economy and drive for others to quest, MF and just play..
The end result is of course, lack of interest in the game..
Without using fallacies.. I will just say that, without the bots.. people would be more interested in playing the game with friends.
01/04/2019 04:04 PMPosted by batuta
players used MH

THE HORROR.....

opening the map has to be worse then how the chinese eat dogs

you might have found the ultimate horror story

f12 to reveal map

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i can see the map quick remove my eyes
"race to 99.."
Show me the last LEGIT 99 char lol. No ones getting that in a ladder season Legit.

+ If you're in a game ran by a bot, technically you are supporting them so.. Don't get in their games and pickit isn't a problem.
Ez solution there.
01/04/2019 05:53 PMPosted by Evan
"race to 99.."
Show me the last LEGIT 99 char lol. No ones getting that in a ladder season Legit.

Are you serious? There are multiple legit 99s each season. Atleast for Europe that is, I don't know any of the other realms.
They use map hack to quickly find experience shines so they can jump into the bot portals to leech off the diablo kill and the throne wave.

These players call themselves legit pros who obtain 99 every season. They are in reality just cheating scriptkiddies.
01/05/2019 01:31 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
They use map hack to quickly find experience shines so they can jump into the bot portals to leech off the diablo kill and the throne wave.

These players call themselves legit pros who obtain 99 every season. They are in reality just cheating scriptkiddies.

Again, are you serious? There is a rather big legit baalrunning community. We are doing our own runs with gametimes mostly around 2:00 to 2:10 without the use of maphack.
I only uploaded these for a buddy to look at, but i guess i share it here now so you believe me:
Normal runs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-fEEhI4tv0
Pretele runs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7rggMXYl3E
01/05/2019 01:50 AMPosted by PlainSox
01/05/2019 01:31 AMPosted by AtomicPunk

Again, are you serious? There is a rather big legit baalrunning community. We are doing our own runs with gametimes mostly around 2:00 to 2:10 without the use of maphack.
I only uploaded these for a buddy to look at, but i guess i share it here now so you believe me:
It’s a fact. Just because you don’t do it, or claim not to do it, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen and it isn’t a problem or a common thing. If you don’t use it, great, but stop defending the cheaters who violate the EULA.
01/05/2019 04:02 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
01/05/2019 01:50 AMPosted by PlainSox

It’s a fact. Just because you don’t do it, or claim not to do it, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen and it isn’t a problem or a common thing. If you don’t use it, great, but stop defending the cheaters who violate the EULA.

Wait where did I defend cheaters? You said everyone who claims to be legit is using maphack and leeches botruns and I said that is not true.
01/05/2019 04:12 AMPosted by PlainSox
01/05/2019 04:02 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
...It’s a fact. Just because you don’t do it, or claim not to do it, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen and it isn’t a problem or a common thing. If you don’t use it, great, but stop defending the cheaters who violate the EULA.

Wait where did I defend cheaters? You said everyone who claims to be legit is using maphack and leeches botruns and I said that is not true.
This is a thread about mh. No one called you out—accused you. Yet you felt the need to defend yourself regarding something that has nothing to do with you. Then, in your defense of no one accusing you, you accuse me of saying “everyone”. You’re new to this forum, so it’s safe to assume you know nothing of the almost 20 years of arguements between the skriptkiddies and the legits here. We litterally have a self grandized skriptkiddie defending mh in this thread, yet you seem to think it doesn’t exist and I blame all 99s of using it. You’re reading into things and seeing things that don’t exist.
01/05/2019 04:54 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
01/05/2019 04:12 AMPosted by PlainSox

This is a thread about mh. No one called you out—accused you. Yet you felt the need to defend yourself regarding something that has nothing to do with you. Then, in your defense of no one accusing you, you accuse me of saying “everyone”. You’re new to this forum, so it’s safe to assume you know nothing of the almost 20 years of arguements between the skriptkiddies and the legits here. We litterally have a self grandized skriptkiddie defending mh in this thread, yet you seem to think it doesn’t exist and I blame all 99s of using it. You’re reading into things and seeing things that don’t exist.

Ive been reading for quite a while on this forum but never felt the need to post anything until today.
Actually it was not you but Evan who said there are no legit 99s anymore, to whom I responded in the first place. We legit players have to deal way too much with this !@#$ lately and I'm sick of it because people are too used to the thing you described (leeching botruns for exp, yet playing manually). This is also ruining our baalruns, since we want everyone to help and fight to have a good time playing the game.
About the you accusing everyone part: "They use map hack" in response to "There are multiple legit 99s each season" is not "everyone" for you?
I was describing what the scriptkiddies do and why they use mh, obviously. What I said has nothing to do with legits whom do their own work to get to 99. If you’ve been creeping this forum as long as you say you have, you’d know I don’t criticize legits in anyway, not the elite and not the newcomers to the game. My comments are always directed at the scriptkiddies and they know it.
01/05/2019 05:22 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
I was describing what the scriptkiddies do and why they use mh, obviously. What I said has nothing to do with legits whom do their own work to get to 99. If you’ve been creeping this forum as long as you say you have, you’d know I don’t criticize legits in anyway, not the elite and not the newcomers to the game. My comments are always directed at the scriptkiddies and they know it.

Your comment was clearly directed at my post, why are you denying that now? Of course you don't criticize legits, because there is nothing to criticize. But you literally said there are no such "legits" with Level 99 which is just plain wrong. If your other 990 comments are as stupid as the ones in this topic you should have better kept your mouth shut the past "20 years" then.
It wasn’t directed at you, if it was I would have either addressed you or quoted you, just like I have always done in this forum. It was directed at the scriptkiddies, like I said it was.

I’m legit, you claim to be legit, you misunderstood my comment, maybe due to your type of narcissism maybe due to some kind of constant drug use or likely due to this poor form of communication, but it’s all good. It’s even all good that you need to put words in my mouth by manipulating what I said so you can maintain your false arguement