[D2] Server Problems??

General Discussion
Currently it's very hard to create games (aka the door won't open) and after leaving a few games my connection is restricted from realm. Is this globally happening? (As far as I know this is very common on the Asia server.)
It is very uncomfortable because the game creation is very hard.
Please slove this problem quickly.
Its protection vs ...
01/11/2019 05:12 AMPosted by 꿈꾸는사적
Currently it's very hard to create games (aka the door won't open) and after leaving a few games my connection is restricted from realm. Is this globally happening? (As far as I know this is very common on the Asia server.)

you have made too many games too fast

log out ensure all tcp connections to bnet are closed open up taskmgr and close any game.exe instances that failed to close

now wait an hour then try making a game this works well if your making 200+ games per char per ip per day as i do

01/11/2019 07:06 AMPosted by 라인야트
It is very uncomfortable because the game creation is very hard.
Please slove this problem quickly.

log out and follow instructions

download autoit and copy paste this:

killprocess()
func killprocess ()
Local $PID = ProcessExists("game.exe")
If $PID Then ProcessClose($PID)
EndFunc

copy and paste into an .au3 file and compile it and click "run"
after every time i close d2 it fails to kill connection just d2 gui

this can also be a problem as if you have another instance connected and you killed d2 while in a game vs lobby - that means you never left the game and now have 2 d2 connections connected if you have multi cdkey setup this is a real issue, if only one it will say cdkey in use by undefined

01/11/2019 10:22 AMPosted by Roma
Its protection vs ...

huh? english?
its not an anti bot protection people are just idiots who cant understand english or follow basic directions