Custom Mouse Capture (will this design ban me) (Diablo II)

General Discussion
Just for sh*ts n gigs, I wrote my own mousecapture to play D2 with, as glides wrapper house a screwy algorithm that relocates the mouse when panels are opened.

Cursor relocating/Scrolling: What if a mouse capture or mouse lock used a method of relocating the mouse to last x/y-coordinate. Would relocating cursor to a particular position when x/y values (Cartesian coordinates) reach thresholds flag me as modding and ban/close my accounts? No clicks will be made, just cursor positioning. Can honestly be simply summed up with a conditional loop checking 200<x<800 | 200<y<800.

The packages I'm using inherit from parent classes that rely on winapi for cursor repositioning. This is of course detected, but bannable?

I works, but don't wanna nuke myself with something so small where I could just download cursorlock...
Any Juan?
bump
I am being jebaited by my fervor and Blizz's no response to test this anyway. Perhaps I can give it a go on a public library internet, but will cost me $20.

I've bought 4 copies of Diablo over the years. Please save me the 20 bucks and explain if cursor positioning will ban meeeeeeeeee (Frankly I'd have a stroke from surprise if a blue answered as avoidance of misinfo. However, maybe an email to explain what scope is focused for detecting mods? It's confirmed graphical mods are permitted (eg. SvensWrapper), and sandboxing D2 to self xfer is permitted, but some very open-ended guidance would be great! There really aren't any current wrappers out there I trust the downloading mirror of, and the standard D2 LOD is a bit laggy for my rig!
BUMP
Does it mess with any game files or game allocated memory (as in, altering game variables and stuff like that)?

If it's something completely outside of the game, it's probably fine, just like glide wrappers are.
01/14/2019 11:50 AMPosted by OShogun
Does it mess with any game files or game allocated memory (as in, altering game variables and stuff like that)?

If it's something completely outside of the game, it's probably fine, just like glide wrappers are.

Entirely outside game, no involvement at all.
I replied to your post earlier in another thread. I will amend that by saying as long as it doesn't give you any advantage over game play you're probably safe. Also stay away from calling the game at all; if it's a simple AutoIt script or something you _might_ be okay. I can't vouch for the anti-cheat and what it might do but there's always that risk in this situation. (except for like sven's glide wrapper and sandboxy or w/e it's called) If you can find a different solution I would go for it.
01/14/2019 02:45 PMPosted by KevinK
I replied to your post earlier in another thread. I will amend that by saying as long as it doesn't give you any advantage over game play you're probably safe. Also stay away from calling the game at all; if it's a simple AutoIt script or something you _might_ be okay. I can't vouch for the anti-cheat and what it might do but there's always that risk in this situation. (except for like sven's glide wrapper and sandboxy or w/e it's called) If you can find a different solution I would go for it.

Thanks!