You were disconnected from Battle.net. Please reconnect.

Support
I forgot to turn off my VPN and tried logging in to battle.net. I didn't even know that VPN would be a problem. Anyway, after that, I always get this message and can't log in. I have not cheated or anything. How do I play again?
In a hotel and had to use VPN to play and now I cant login in
yeah i left my vpn on and pop. so here i am
I was able to get back on after 24 hours.
Same, but logging in from work internet two weekends in a row, same issue. Is there a way for me to be able to get on from a different location than just my home internet?
If so let me know... I have gotten NO facts or help from blizz. I am on the road in hotels for MONTHS in a row, no going home. and I WANT to play the game that I PAID for.
Nothing? I get home and d2 is working, but then I log off to eat and come back to being restricted. Why make it so difficult to play an old game?
01/19/2019 09:43 PMPosted by omnilicious
Nothing? I get home and d2 is working, but then I log off to eat and come back to being restricted. Why make it so difficult to play an old game?

Same thing happened to me... I ran as admin and it worked, tried again 5 hours later and it wouldnt connect.... Freakin sucks.
its getting ridiculous again blizzard have dialled up the restrictions yet again even non ladder is full of bots after the last ladder season finished I knowhow to avoid the restrictions but blizzard has changed the perameters screwing legit players once more don't know how much more my !@# can take blizzard time for being polite is ending
01/21/2019 10:29 PMPosted by brett
its getting ridiculous again blizzard have dialled up the restrictions yet again even non ladder is full of bots after the last ladder season finished I knowhow to avoid the restrictions but blizzard has changed the perameters screwing legit players once more don't know how much more my !@# can take blizzard time for being polite is ending

same feeling. give us the god damn bots back atleast i can !@#$ing play my game i paid for then.
01/16/2019 11:06 AMPosted by MagicTurtle
I forgot to turn off my VPN and tried logging in to battle.net. I didn't even know that VPN would be a problem. Anyway, after that, I always get this message and can't log in. I have not cheated or anything. How do I play again?

Im in the same boat, but at least I am not alone. My VPN was on. People are getting hit? Did Blizzard update its policies? What's going on? Ive always had a VPN.