Temp bans out of control. Ruining the game.

General Discussion
i can leave a game and go make a baal run and get banned. i got banned while doing an uber run last night and lost a 20/17 storch. this is a joke. yall need to fix this temp banning bull!@#$ or your gonna drive all your customers right back off the game.
temp bans do not exist

what you encountered was a temp restriction

when you do a baal run stay in game for a min of 7 minutes and a max of 10 per game so do a cbaal game with a little mfing

@7 min per game will get a realm down every 75 ish runs for about 15 min but can last longer

below 5 min per game is asking for wait in line for 24+ hours

bad packets to d2gs can lead to 1 month wait in line

dont use the word ban unless you mean ip ban and they never remove your ip from the blacklist and have to get a proxy or another isp = thats a ip ban and thats totally different

everything else is a temp restriction

noobs never learn
01/17/2019 07:48 PMPosted by Unguidedone
temp bans do not exist

when you do a baal run stay in game for a min of 7 minutes and a max of 10 per game so do a cbaal game with a little mfing

@7 min per game will get a realm down every 75 ish runs for about 15 min but can last longer

dont use the word ban unless you mean ip ban and they never remove your ip from the blacklist and have to get a proxy or another isp = thats a ip ban and thats totally different

noobs never learn

Disregard everything this person just told you!

They increased the number of games you can make/enter/character change per hour to around 40 or 1 and a half minutes per game. As long as you do not go in and out a game (super fast in a very short time like 1-2 minutes resulting in not allowing you to even log into your account) and stay under 40 an hour you should be fine and not receive a realm down. I can easily run 40 Nightmare Andy runs in an hour and not get a temp id ban. If you switch characters, go in and out of the same game, or creating any game they count towards that 40.

One more thing! Those 40 are counted for your entire IP and All accounts used on it. So if you are using multiple accounts they all still count towards that 40.
temp bans do not exist

noobs never learn
lmao what a clueless
Only botters will get the "wait in line" message nowadays, I havent gotten ONE restriction this season running 200+ 3min baal games with LEGITIMATE people.

Get lost with your stupid bot garbage unguidedone.

Nobody legit does cbaal runs and/or enjoy them...

15 mins? LOL there's a lot of bot testing on your side, hope blizzard takes a huge dump on you and your bots.
01/19/2019 05:34 PMPosted by SangoReborn
Only botters will get the "wait in line" message nowadays

False. I was consistently getting them, running travi-barb runs, took me about 150-200 of 1-2 minutes runs to get it each time.(yes I'm aware that you should run atleast 2 minutes per run not to get rd, I just didn't cared as those 150-200 runs was enough to call it a day anyways)
01/18/2019 01:19 PMPosted by Jovison

They increased the number of games you can make/enter/character change per hour to around 40 or 1 and a half minutes per game. As long as you do not go in and out a game (super fast in a very short time like 1-2 minutes resulting in not allowing you to even log into your account) and stay under 40 an hour you should be fine and not receive a realm down. I can easily run 40 Nightmare Andy runs in an hour and not get a temp id ban. If you switch characters, go in and out of the same game, or creating any game they count towards that 40.

One more thing! Those 40 are counted for your entire IP and All accounts used on it. So if you are using multiple accounts they all still count towards that 40.

Where do you get theses numbers from?
That would be a barbaric measure. If a team of players in a lan connected to the net were to play diablo 2, they literally couldnt. This makes no sense at all. It clearly should be linked to the cd-key.
About 2-3 times a day I get randomly disconnected and cannot create/join a game for almost an hour. I am not leaving and joining games fast its always a game where I am chant leveling in classic
I havnt been restricted for months until today my gameplay hasn't changed, well over 7 mins and the first game. it sucks but blizzard don't care the system either dosnt function properly or they've dialled it up with the influx of bots who also suck legit players are being screwed from both ends
Play single player. You won't have any of these problems.
cowardly thumbs downs as usual
In a muling session I swap characters up to six times. I haven't been temp banned this season and my bandwidth is at 300k/s on a good day.

All I do is wait for the game names to change in the marquee before rejoining the game. But I suppose this is an unacceptable impact on your "time efficiency" as you have "important farming to do for hr tradezz?"
01/18/2019 01:19 PMPosted by Jovison
temp bans do not exist

noobs never learn

This is also false, I can load 4x in a game and do 20x - 1.5 - 2 minute cs runs and not get a realm down or wait in like...

However, I'll get home from work and get a 10700 wait in line when I join/leave my first game.

servers are !@#$, and so is everyone's opinion, like yours, which is based on imaginary facts and information.
I cant find the blue post about max games per hour but its not changed. Also when you get game does not exist stop attempting to make games and just log off for an hour then your golden :) - or get wait in line