please ban me so i do not have to play anymore

General Discussion
i have been playing hots sits the beta and wow since 2004 i also have every game you have ever made. the last month or so i have just been trying to get banned plz help
If you're having issues stopping yourself from playing games the problem's solution is bigger than getting a ban and you should probably do something about that instead.. They won't ban on request either way, get a friend to change the password to your account so you can't access it or something.
Racism always works
jesus helps.
bro pls get addicted to eating healthy, running and working out. make sure you don't neglect your job or whatever you do to put roof over head and food on table.

good luck!
I had to quit halo until they fix the lag compensation factoring and the allowance of high latency players in ranked matchmaking. Pretty lame. I have 25 ms latency and most kids got like 50 to 150.
Bubs got every game and therefore has or had access to every forum and then uses a new account to make this one and only stupid post in the forum that doesn’t reqiure a game purchaase to post in. I’m not sure who are the bigger dingbats, the op or the ones trying to help.
01/14/2019 03:54 PMPosted by MightyOwl
bro pls get addicted to eating healthy, running and working out. make sure you don't neglect your job or whatever you do to put roof over head and food on table.

good luck!
Running is very unhealthy. It lowers testosterone in men.
01/14/2019 02:51 AMPosted by CareVader
If you're having issues stopping yourself from playing games the problem's solution is bigger than getting a ban and you should probably do something about that instead.. They won't ban on request either way, get a friend to change the password to your account so you can't access it or something.

that would be account sharing. He could get banned for that
01/16/2019 08:24 PMPosted by Anabolic

It'd achieve his endgoal if it did :P A one off login from a different location isn't likely to trigger account sharing alarms though.
01/17/2019 12:36 AMPosted by CareVader
01/16/2019 08:24 PMPosted by Anabolic

It'd achieve his endgoal if it did :P A one off login from a different location isn't likely to trigger account sharing alarms though.
Sounds like someone has first hand knowledge about account selling.
this can be automated :) :) :) :)

in order to connect to your bnet account d2 needs to hash your password locally and send that hash to the server for authentication. Blizzard does not actually know your password they just have hash tables. My idea is capture and edit that packet before its sent off to server and inject garbage into the hash then resend packet. You would never be able to ever connect to bnet. this is hypothetical ;) ;) ;)

This idea also makes deadly d2 malware lol no need for detectable keyloggers. I am surprised no one has thought of this.

I should not post the whole idea as its so powerful we dont want accounts to get stolen ;)
Dont get banned!

Find something out there you want to do!

Cliffdiving, walks in the forest, sunsets,a pet, could be anything.
:)
In time, you'll get away from your bad habits.