D2: Tp-pk is back

General Discussion
On europe server: character name free-ench - sorceress
Killed several persons with tp PK.

It seems that the hackers found workarounds to the previous tp-pk fix.

Please Blue message or community message to show that you take note of it.
it was never fully patched

odds are shes a hydra sorc ;)
oh really now?
01/10/2019 03:22 PMPosted by Unguidedone
it was never fully patched

odds are shes a hydra sorc ;)
Yep , High Council's and Wave 3 Hydra Skill ID and Sorc Hydra Skill ID are same!
As we Know Wave 3 Hydras remain if u go to Town ;) , so.... Sorc can PK easy!
I lold while doing it
this also works with plague javelin

i might get on hc again just to hydra tppk people
01/10/2019 01:21 PMPosted by Olbat

As I've heard this sorc kills with the oldest trick in the book, and it is not tppk.(frigid tp just outside of towns gate, and she's waiting by those gates for the moment somebody enters it by mistake. You can figure the rest)
Thouhg yeah, hydra tppk always worked too, all you need to dodge it is just not stand between hydras and mosters they're shooting at, super easy to dodge.
I stopped playing D2 multiplayer back in 2002. Dealing with online asshats was just too annoying. Nowadays if I ever were to get back into playing with others I'd do so via LAN. Since the community playing D2 is so small now it's probably more worth it to hang out on one of the old school forums and play with some of those folks. At least that way you support the D2 community and don't deal with Blizzard's tanking community service and development.
01/12/2019 11:57 AMPosted by ZddrsRoofrry
I stopped playing D2 multiplayer back in 2002. Dealing with online asshats was just too annoying. Nowadays if I ever were to get back into playing with others I'd do so via LAN. Since the community playing D2 is so small now it's probably more worth it to hang out on one of the old school forums and play with some of those folks. At least that way you support the D2 community and don't deal with Blizzard's tanking community service and development.

lol i got a hydra tppker on hc ladder now im going to be hunting me some bear ;)
01/12/2019 04:23 AMPosted by dushas
01/10/2019 01:21 PMPosted by Olbat

As I've heard this sorc kills with the oldest trick in the book, and it is not tppk.(frigid tp just outside of towns gate, and she's waiting by those gates for the moment somebody enters it by mistake. You can figure the rest)
Thouhg yeah, hydra tppk always worked too, all you need to dodge it is just not stand between hydras and mosters they're shooting at, super easy to dodge.

I am not talking about legit pk. I'am talking about tp pk in remote areas.
TPPk is still possible with third party and/or code injection. I'm talking about the hostility being instantly activated at the millisecond when your character enters the TP.

This has been the case with this character.
https://i.imgur.com/4eWpBys.jpg