drop hacker confirmed.

General Discussion
today i got drophacked by player.

he first said gg to our team when he think he was winning.

but then we beat him and i reply him gg :)

he got mad and after 10 second i got instant disconnection.

my computer said "problem with DNS server".

he made somekind of attack to my computer to put my internet down.
lol @ good games
Name player?
I find this hacker. No worry. He is teenager.
however he account is not good, why would he hack just in one game and lose so much. its my question.

i really rare get disconnection, it cant be incident. he cant be so lucky.

i still have replay proof thought
thats not how it works

you connect to a server
you do not directly connect to him

you can have the server disconnect you but i am not aware of any that currently work right now
01/13/2019 07:36 PMPosted by Unguidedone
thats not how it works

you connect to a server

you can have the server disconnect you but i am not aware of any that currently work right now

they programs works so that they get my ip adress via game,
they directly ddos my computer (mess up my dsn settings) and turn internet down so router must be restarted to get new dsn.
01/14/2019 08:07 AMPosted by Wlizer
thats not how it works

you connect to a server

they directly ddos my computer (mess up my dsn settings) and turn internet down so router must be restarted to get new dsn.

Unless he is hiding in your basement, connected to your network, or tunneled into your network (very impressed if this is the case) he is probably not dropping you and you have poopy internet. Assuming your talking about Diablo II?
01/14/2019 08:17 AMPosted by Columbus

Unless he is hiding in your basement, connected to your network, or tunneled into your network (very impressed if this is the case) he is probably not dropping you and you have poopy internet. Assuming your talking about Diablo II?

I dont have poopy internet. There is only 2-3 possible scenarios that can cause my drop.
1. most likely (what i explained earlier), he got my ip from spoofing me, then made simple hack to mess up dsn settings to drop my connection
2. this is also very likely since the disconnection happened instantly (it was created by game client). I saw the hero portait scretch before disconnection. its new bug after 1.30 patches and never adressed or fixed. but it could be that the disconnection was tweaked & initialized by player)

(if my connection just suddenly dropped there would be waiting time and not instand disconnection).

3. this is the least possible scenario, my wifi (which uses 4g connection) had somekind of electrical storm that messed up the connection. but why would it happen just when the other player was losing?
here is the pic of the
incident:
https://imgur.com/a/5j1Ld6P

as you can see from the pic, the portrait is scretch.

and enemy armies are defeated when we have superior army.
just then they used drop hack to drop us.
01/14/2019 08:35 AMPosted by Wlizer
here is the pic of the
incident:
https://imgur.com/a/5j1Ld6P

as you can see from the pic, the portrait is scretch.

and enemy armies are defeated when we have superior army.
just then they used drop hack to drop us.

Ohohohoh sorry sir, thought this was Diablo II. Sorry and gl!
01/14/2019 08:30 AMPosted by Wlizer

I dont have poopy internet. There is only 2-3 possible scenarios that can cause my drop.
1. most likely (what i explained earlier), he got my ip from spoofing me, then made simple hack to mess up dsn settings to drop my connection
2. this is also very likely since the disconnection happened instantly (it was created by game client). I saw the hero portait scretch before disconnection. its new bug after 1.30 patches and never adressed or fixed. but it could be that the disconnection was tweaked & initialized by player)

(if my connection just suddenly dropped there would be waiting time and not instand disconnection).

3. this is the least possible scenario, my wifi (which uses 4g connection) had somekind of electrical storm that messed up the connection. but why would it happen just when the other player was losing?

Have you experienced insta kick at the start of the game as well?
In my experience being ddosed causes a drop screen with a timer. Old drop hacks would drop you from game instantly. Another issue that causes players to dc is desync issue. It happens on a lot of ums maps and there is no reason it wouldn't happen in melee as well. Its mentioned in recent patch notes.
01/14/2019 08:07 AMPosted by Wlizer

Go read Ark survival forums if you wanna see what people are doing to eachother via DDOSING on a massive scale.
01/12/2019 02:01 PMPosted by Wlizer
today i got drophacked by player.

he first said gg to our team when he think he was winning.

but then we beat him and i reply him gg :)

he got mad and after 10 second i got instant disconnection.

my computer said "problem with DNS server".

he made somekind of attack to my computer to put my internet down.

The hand God

01/14/2019 08:30 AMPosted by Wlizer

"closed"
01/14/2019 12:52 PMPosted by swarm

"kick"
"closed"

"kick"

"closed"

"kick"

"kick swarm"
"kicked"

"kicked"
Dear Columbus & Wlizer take my 'p'o'o'p'y' in your mouth.
Olivie you too.
you connect to a server

Nope, Warcraft 3 games are peer2peer.