Battle.net not responding..

Support
Battle.not is not responding everytime I try login. I’ve tried all the solutions via google like, reinstalling and installing, closing any other programs, restarting router etc, and I’m not using any bots or any maphack. I’ve waited almost 24 hours now and I’m still unable to log on, Whats the deal?
i have the same problem
Probably be a temporary ban for trying to play the game. It'll be lifted in a few hours to a few days.

There's a list of reasons why they'll do a temp ban for playing the game in a sticky on the forum and for how long you'd be blocked.
What it game?
that rediculous i just started to play this weekend how can i get ban for anything all i know is i lvled faster got a rush from a pally hammer but what does it make it wrong lol
[quote="207699877329"]that rediculous i just started to play this weekend how can i get ban for anything all i know is i lvled faster got a rush from a pally hammer but what does it make it wrong lol and why cant they even tell you why i tought it was a bug to fix what a waste of time… no reason and i did nothing and you cant even defend yourselft in 2019.... pathetic ...