[D2]About Bots

General Discussion
Are there plans in place, after War3 Reforge is where you want it, to tackle D2 LoD and once and for all allow legit players to have free run of the ladders without cheaters and criminals ruining it for us?

On US West HC Ladder there is only one other barb player as good as I am and he seems to have quit because we can’t enjoy the race to 99 when the game is inundated with follow bo barb bots.

Will the next ladder finally be a good one free of cheaters and criminals?
No.
Race To 99?
Have You Ever 99ed?
03/04/2019 05:13 PMPosted by AtomicPunk
Are there plans in place, after War3 Reforge is where you want it, to tackle D2 LoD and once and for all allow legit players to have free run of the ladders without cheaters and criminals ruining it for us?

On US West HC Ladder there is only one other barb player as good as I am and he seems to have quit because we can’t enjoy the race to 99 when the game is inundated with follow bo barb bots.

Will the next ladder finally be a good one free of cheaters and criminals?

I think 'dislike' people are using bots.
bots ruin more then the ladder

03/04/2019 07:03 PMPosted by BLaH
Race To 99?
Have You Ever 99ed?
If blizzard cared at all about d2. There wouldn’t be bots lol. They’re letting the players destroy the game themselves so they can finally just move on from it and let the private servers take over. Why else would they let people break the rules of an online multiplayer game? In mass numbers at that? I honestly think they just said screw it. You guys wanna bot and cheat the game. Go ahead! destroy the game and then we can turn the servers off and not have to worry about it anymore.
no life?
03/06/2019 09:01 AMPosted by MatchboxRacr
If blizzard cared at all about d2. There wouldn’t be bots lol. They’re letting the players destroy the game themselves so they can finally just move on from it and let the private servers take over. Why else would they let people break the rules of an online multiplayer game? In mass numbers at that? I honestly think they just said screw it.

-they eliminated spam bots
-they gave us 10 more characters per account.
-they game us the abillity to add/change email in game.
-the gave us the ability to change character names
-they modernized their server technology.
-they doubled their number of servers.
-they added a feature to warn us of expiring characters and accounts.

And all, according to you, to throw it away.
03/06/2019 04:35 PMPosted by AtomicPunk
03/06/2019 09:01 AMPosted by MatchboxRacr
If blizzard cared at all about d2. There wouldn’t be bots lol. They’re letting the players destroy the game themselves so they can finally just move on from it and let the private servers take over. Why else would they let people break the rules of an online multiplayer game? In mass numbers at that? I honestly think they just said screw it.

-they eliminated spam bots
-they gave us 10 more characters per account.
-they game us the abillity to add/change email in game.
-the gave us the ability to change character names
-they modernized their server technology.
-they doubled their number of servers.
-they added a feature to warn us of expiring characters and accounts.

And all, according to you, to throw it away.
Well, Right now there’s 8 ppl I see in trade games on us east softcore ladder maybe two or three other “real games” so let’s just be generous and say there is 20 ppl in public games right now on the most active server and the rest are bots... so. If you were a gaming company that sold a product. Would you cater to the small group of 20? And ban the rest of your player base. Or just let the majority do what they wanna do so they even have a player base lol
03/06/2019 06:10 PMPosted by MatchboxRacr
Well, Right now there’s 8 ppl I see in trade games on us east softcore ladder maybe two or three other “real games” so let’s just be generous and say there is 20 ppl in public games right now on the most active server and the rest are bots... so. If you were a gaming company that sold a product. Would you cater to the small group of 20? And ban the rest of your player base. Or just let the majority do what they wanna do so they even have a player base lol

There are currently 260 user(s) browsing this forum.
Theres Atleast 260 Players On East Ladder Right There
03/06/2019 06:42 PMPosted by BLaH
03/06/2019 06:10 PMPosted by MatchboxRacr

[quote]<span class="truncated">...</span>

Right because browsing a forum means you “legitimately” play the game lol. I guess that means the 500+ Accounts made on path of Diablo according to your mindset means pod is more active with users than bnet? In that case they should really shut the servers down in embarrassment lol
03/07/2019 06:16 AMPosted by MatchboxRacr
[quote]<span class="truncated">...</span>

Right because browsing a forum means you “legitimately” play the game lol. I guess that means the 500+ Accounts made on path of Diablo according to your mindset means pod is more active with users than bnet? In that case they should really shut the servers down in embarrassment lol
If you want to play on an illegal server, do so, but stop promoting it in my thread. No offense, but I dought your problems are battle.net—you don’t even know how to use basic forum tools, such as quoting.
<span class="truncated">...</span> Right because browsing a forum means you “legitimately” play the game lol. I guess that means the 500+ Accounts made on path of Diablo according to your mindset means pod is more active with users than bnet? In that case they should really shut the servers down in embarrassment lol
If you want to play on an illegal server, do so, but stop promoting it in my thread. No offense, but I dought your problems are battle.net—you don’t even know how to use basic forum tools, such as quoting.
. I don’t play at all. I quit because of the illegal bots that they let destroy the game. I go outside to much to know about basic quoting. You should try it.
03/07/2019 06:16 AMPosted by MatchboxRacr
... Right because browsing a forum means you “legitimately” play the game lol. I guess that means the 500+ Accounts made on path of Diablo according to your mindset means pod is more active with users than bnet? In that case they should really shut the servers down in embarrassment lol

If you prefer having blizzard destroying your diablo II experience, just stay on battle.net servers.

I switched since couple weeks and I'm not dealing anymore with all the bull!@#$ battle.net and blizzard takes us into.

remember, I clearly stated Account + Character names + Realm Where bots were actively going on, and blizzard did not 1. Ban these, 2. Run Warden, or any flaggers, 3. Write on my thread or comment on anyone's threads concerning bots.

The only thing they did agaisnt bot this season is : Nothing.

I'm sorry but if the people running the servers don't care about legit players having a stupid time trying to overplay botters, this won't be where I play.

Call it "illegal" or whatever, I am enjoying diablo II FAR MORE than when I played on Battle.net.
...If you want to play on an illegal server, do so, but stop promoting it in my thread. No offense, but I dought your problems are battle.net—you don’t even know how to use basic forum tools, such as quoting.

If you prefer having blizzard destroying your diablo II experience, just stay on battle.net servers.

I switched since couple weeks and I'm not dealing anymore with all the bull!@#$ battle.net and blizzard takes us into.

remember, I clearly stated Account + Character names + Realm Where bots were actively going on, and blizzard did not 1. Ban these, 2. Run Warden, or any flaggers, 3. Write on my thread or comment on anyone's threads concerning bots.

The only thing they did agaisnt bot this season is : Nothing.

I'm sorry but if the people running the servers don't care about legit players having a stupid time trying to overplay botters, this won't be where I play.

Call it "illegal" or whatever, I am enjoying diablo II FAR MORE than when I played on Battle.net.
I don’t engage in illegal activity because I’m afraid I might get caught, I don’t don’t do it because its wrong, below humanity, and I wouldn’t want it done to something I own or operate. I wouldn’t expect anyone who hasn’t accomplished anything of value to understand.

Also, b.net works good, except for the botters and dupers, and that’s not Blizzard’s fault, that everyone who uses jsp and 3rd party sellers, fault.
03/04/2019 05:13 PMPosted by AtomicPunk
On US West HC Ladder there is only one other barb player as good as I am

Have you ever Solo or Duo (2x barbs) HC Ubers on a Barb?

Have you ever 99'd as Self Found?

I don't post about D2 much anymore, I've been waiting in the shadows.

Ask any Old-Timers about 'Grind' 'PHU'.

If you really think you're the best HC Barb player, I challenge you to a Race at the next Season Start. Self Found, Zero Trading. First to Die Loses, First to Solo-Uber Wins.
i say make a hard restart to the game del all acc's lader and non
nothing good about ik barb this late in ladder