[D2]Ladder Fees

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
I don't think Blizzard will be pursuing illegal D2 servers due to legal fees. They would be better off figuring out how to permanently ban keys that have been used on private servers. That way they sell more keys when violators of the EULA come back to play the reset.
04/10/2019 05:11 PMPosted by AtomicPunk
I don't think Blizzard will be pursuing illegal D2 servers due to legal fees. They would be better off figuring out how to permanently ban keys that have been used on private servers. That way they sell more keys when violators of the EULA come back to play the reset.

I think the vast majority of people who play on those servers have no interest whatsoever in playing on Blizzard's servers. Most of them use pirated keys as well.
04/10/2019 05:41 PMPosted by OShogun

I think the vast majority of people who play on those servers have no interest whatsoever in playing on Blizzard's servers. Most of them use pirated keys as well.
Keep an eye out at reset for all the peeps crying they can't join b.net because of registry issues. The mass majority will return because of the lust for fool's gold.
Lol, i have 5 legit d2 bnet keys and I don't hack or anything, but i'm not going to let myself get laughed at by blizzard for playing their stupid botted servers, I've tried mate, they don't give a single !@#$ about their user database, sorry but that's not for me.

I was simply saying that because you've been crying for years at them trying to get changes to occur... And you guessed it, it won't ever be a botting free server... And i am 100% agaisnt hacks as I believe, TOO, that it destroys d2.

I double dare blizzard banning my non hacker cdkeys because i'm playing a different server which is superior to theirs.
Unlike you, I'm not crying, I'm fighting a battle against botting and hacking. You've run from the righteous fight. Those kinds of people are called? You use to be a voice against botting, but you were a voice against botting because you couldn't maintain the top sorc spot and they are likely cutting into your jsp sales. Other than that you don't care, you don't care at all about the EULA and clean servers for legits.

I get it. In fact, you care so little about right and wrong you play on and promote illegal servers and admit you're a hacker. It would seem you don't have a need to use this forum except to promote illegal servers, troll me, character assassinate me and tell me I have to leave battle.net and these forums. Typical hacker, cheater, pvper. It's people like you that are the very reason there are hacks, bots, dupes and illegal servers. It's because of people like you as to why Battle.net servers are a constant mess.

So tell me, does the thief that runs your amazing server allow you to use jsp to buy and sell Blizzard's IP?
04/12/2019 08:09 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
Unlike you, I'm not crying, I'm fighting a battle against botting and hacking. You've run from the righteous fight. Those kinds of people are called? You use to be a voice against botting, but you were a voice against botting because you couldn't maintain the top sorc spot and they are likely cutting into your jsp sales. Other than that you don't care, you don't care at all about the EULA and clean servers for legits.

I get it. In fact, you care so little about right and wrong you play on and promote illegal servers and admit you're a hacker. It would seem you don't have a need to use this forum except to promote illegal servers, troll me, character assassinate me and tell me I have to leave battle.net and these forums. Typical hacker, cheater, pvper. It's people like you that are the very reason there are hacks, bots, dupes and illegal servers. It's because of people like you as to why Battle.net servers are a constant mess.

So tell me, does the thief that runs your amazing server allow you to use jsp to buy and sell Blizzard's IP?

Ok here let me make and explain to you a few points about me and you trying to put people down not knowing them.

- I've "fought" bots and hacks and nothing changes, so I moved on
- I wasnt a sorceress, I was a paladin who died at #1 spot hc because I got killed by someone using trigs ( Duel hacks ), Then next season I just gave up because it is not fun to play on a server filled with bots
- You say oh those servers are illegal, yet they have NOTHING to do with jsp trades, as jsp only touches Bnet servers, THEREFORE, I am not using JSP, and I am also playing there because NOBODY ELSE hacks, It is a much better environment to play, and community to have.
- No, our community does IN - GAME TRADES, you know, as it was INTENDED to be to blizzard's eyes?
- I am not promoting the private server I play with it, I am simply TRYING to make you change your mind about it so you too, can have a high gaming experience quality, just like I have been seeking from blizzard.

In overall, it just looks to me like you actually ENJOY having to play with roboted players, while having everyone ultimately rich from jsp trades, and dupes, and also like getting hostiled on Hardcore by some heavy modder who can literally one shot you with a press numpad button.

That's all I have to say, if you really want changes, seek it elsewhere rather than making yourself sad from blizzard's bad decisions.

And if they ever decide fixing the trash they have let gone for years, then, and only then, you may support them, at this point.
04/10/2019 05:41 PMPosted by OShogun

Also not true, they prefer it elsewhere because on bnet servers, nobody moderates, the servers are free for all, and everyone really do whatever they want, that's the problem.

I myself have 5 legitimate d2 keys, but you're right, you don't actually require a legitimate cdkey to play on these servers.
04/12/2019 02:20 PMPosted by SangoReborn
Also not true, they prefer it elsewhere because on bnet servers, nobody moderates, the servers are free for all, and everyone really do whatever they want, that's the problem.

I'm not arguing the reason why they're playing on the pirate servers. All I'm stating is that they don't want play on Battle.net at all. Since, from what I've seen on reddit posts and stuff, they consider it better than Battle.net.
Also, what you're doing is against this forum's code of conduct.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/#advertising
04/12/2019 03:44 PMPosted by OShogun
Also, what you're doing is against this forum's code of conduct.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/#advertising

Blizzard will feel free to decide that.
Not you.
04/13/2019 05:21 AMPosted by Oliasys
Seriously?!?!?!? Really?!?!?! Your mind is screwed. Do the math honey. At $15/month, that's still $185 [might as well say $200]. People like you switch cell phone companies from paying $300/year to $75/month, and are thoroughly convinced you are saving money.

Here in Brazil, the WoW subscription costs $7,80 approximately. That's $94 a year.
I didn't know it costed more in the US.
Month fee to play 20y old fully bugged, archaic and w/o new content game... is good joke. Better pay first to support some private mod creators for their awesome job.

make hostiling only available under mutual consent

No! Its funny ^^

get rid of enigma

Enigma is best thing what happened in Diablo 2! Not balanced Teleport is the problem, 1sec (25 frames) Cast Delay decreasing by 1 frame per +1 level would resolve this imba problem, also add +1 to Teleport to Spirit Rune World and we get no more must have Enigma.

Accept or not, Diablo 2 on BN is dominated mostly by PvPrs so mostly botters, rest ppl get bored and left the game long time ago. Endless farming for decent PvP gear in 6m ladder with this ridiculus drop rates is just stupid waste of life.
Agree or not: speed runs/holy grail ect are reserved for SP, PvM and for fun trade is reserved for private new content-qol-modded servers, BN is for first ld Baal kill race, 99 ld race (good team is a lot faster than bots), PK, bot-trade and PvP.
Anyone who thinks enigma is the best thing to happen to the game is clearly a pvp player and or a botter - they are no one important with nothing important to say or offer.

It’s funny that today, in this 20 year old game, players will pay more the $200 for hacks, bots, dupes, hybrids and fool’s gold. But if someone mentions the idea of a separate ladder and a fee to play... look out! Pathetic.

And what’s $200? Less than 2 days pay for most. It’s a drop in a bucket for most D2 players.
04/13/2019 09:10 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
players will pay more the $200 for hacks, bots, dupes, hybrids and fool’s gold

PvP hacks, dupes, bugged items aka wizz gloves/snatchii/bb/bt ect and hybrids are the things why I will not touch Nld anymore!

Common bots are free and I dont have any problems with them, if would like to play self found I would just play self found, its 21 century, AI working for me so nn to waste my life/time for boring grinding in 20y old game w/o new content, while best parts of the game are still for me: Ld rush, first Hell Baal kill, 99 challenge, trade and GM/Pub PvP.
Sorry PvP in D2 is just too good to let it die! ;/
PvP in D2 is just a schlong measurement contest lmao
04/13/2019 01:52 PMPosted by OShogun
PvP in D2 is just a schlong measurement contest lmao

Not true if top PvP eq is available for all Players (eg. by bots), rest is skill, so experience and game/build/mechanic/tricks/bugs/ping/... knowlegde, and even luck... ect ect

Still more fun than 95% of PvP games today LOL
be careful the punk will think your coming on to him don't ask me why just check his old posts he lives for meaningless arguments the fact that D2 and most games are played internationaly has eluded him he,s a proud redneck that has never left his home town of racist homophobes let alone the unstable states/US