@staff just log in to battle.net

General Discussion
the old staff(blizzard north) logged in every day and checked on the game fixed problems and detected bots/Cheats

its funny how the new staff just dont care at all about us they sell us games and just let botters run free AND make it hard for LEGIT PLAYERS

Blizzard is lame its some and the staff are lazy spoiled brats who have no passion or creative intelligence no care they just want to sit and collect free money and put no work into it.
Although Diablo 2 is still a fantastic game, it's going on 20 years old. Incorporating anti-cheat software into such an old game would likely require a complete rewrite of the code that the game is written with.

Yeah bots and hacks suck, but it seems Blizzard can't or won't do much about it. Policing the game would no doubt take a lot of man-hours, and I doubt seriously that they would want to devote an entire development team just to rewrite a 20 year old game in order to both modernize the game and incorporate cheating countermeasures. (Diablo 2: Remaster would be awesome, I'd pay $ for it.)

There are private Diablo 2 servers out there that are governed more strictly than battle.net, maybe try to seek out one of them for a more bot-free game play experience.
If you guys as saying a question to me a why is $&Diablo2&$ an a fantastic game? I don't to know of what I got says.
03/07/2019 09:48 AMPosted by TheDarkJedi
Although Diablo 2 is still a fantastic game, it's going on 20 years old. Incorporating anti-cheat software into such an old game would likely require a complete rewrite of the code that the game is written with.

Yeah bots and hacks suck, but it seems Blizzard can't or won't do much about it. Policing the game would no doubt take a lot of man-hours, and I doubt seriously that they would want to devote an entire development team just to rewrite a 20 year old game in order to both modernize the game and incorporate cheating countermeasures. (Diablo 2: Remaster would be awesome, I'd pay $ for it.)

There are private Diablo 2 servers out there that are governed more strictly than battle.net, maybe try to seek out one of them for a more bot-free game play experience.
Promoting illegal servers is not the solution.

The Classic Team has worked hard at knocking back cheats and bots with Starcraft Remaster and War3 Reforge. D3 has a serious bot problem—it’s a franchise problem. The entire Diablo team and the future pc Diablo team need to work together to solve the bot problem across all their games, old and new.

With the addition of several features D2 has recieved in the last year, I dought we’ll be sold anything for this game like we saw with Starcraft and war3, but I hope they work to eliminate bots. I would pay to play on a policed ladder, I’d pay $100 every ladder if they made sure bots were kept off it.
03/07/2019 09:38 PMPosted by AtomicPunk
03/07/2019 09:48 AMPosted by TheDarkJedi

Promoting illegal servers is not the solution.

The Classic Team has worked hard at knocking back cheats and bots with Starcraft Remaster and War3 Reforge. D3 has a serious bot problem—it’s a franchise problem. The entire Diablo team and the future pc Diablo team need to work together to solve the bot problem across all their games, old and new.

With the addition of several features D2 has recieved in the last year, I dought we’ll be sold anything for this game like we saw with Starcraft and war3, but I hope they work to eliminate bots. I would pay to play on a policed ladder, I’d pay $100 every ladder if they made sure bots were kept off it.

Its Doubt
I Let It Go Once
But I Cant Do It Twice
Dought: manhood, virtue. the age of manhood, maturity. virility, manly power or strength; excellence
03/07/2019 09:53 PMPosted by BLaH
03/07/2019 09:38 PMPosted by AtomicPunk
...Promoting illegal servers is not the solution.

Its Doubt
I Let It Go Once
But I Cant Do It Twice
Dought: manhood, virtue. the age of manhood, maturity. virility, manly power or strength; excellence
It’s actually a spell checker issue, unlike your writing abomination.
03/07/2019 09:48 PMPosted by BLaH
Diablo 2 Is 20 Years Old
It Is Also Free To Play
Its Amazing It Still Up At All
Stop Crying If !@#$ Breaks
Go Outside Fer Once While They Fix It
Or Try One Of The Many Free Online Games To Play While D2 Is Down
Its Not Like The Moar You Aholes Post The Faster It Will Get Fix
#CrySomeWhereElse

Beside being a total degenerate by calling the entire Korean community nasty names, you fail at basic sentences, you type like a 12 year old girl (speaks volumes) and you fail at spelling “for” and “more” properly.

You remind me of the creeper in the movie Gamer.