[D2] Blizzard, Asia Battle.net Server Needs Your Attention

Support
1 2 3 30 Next
Highly Rated
I have been a fan of your games for a long time since starcraft and diablo 2. I've had experience with most of you major titles especially WoW.
Since then I moved to US from South Korea, got married, have 2 kids as of now.
It's been 18 years since I've played diablo 2. And a streamer's youtube video that I not knowingly saw brought back those memories of 18 years ago. That night I bought 2 copies of diablo2 and LoD, and started playing on the Asia server. And had so much fun playing it for about 3 weeks. But your latest server maintenance ruined it all. All the games I create, if I am lucky enough to create one successfully, has an ip address 150, which is not normal. Today I've been trying to create a game from 8am till about 2pm est, all the attempts failed. And this has been going on for 2 days already.
What is going on Blizzard? All the experience I have with your games from 18 years ago till about 8~9 years ago were pleasant ones. You guys had problems back than too, but the reactions were quick, communication was always there. Which seems to not exist anymore.
I understand it's one of your older games, but it's one of your best ones, you still sell copies online through your website. And most if not all buy it to play on battle.net. Please understand Asia is one of the areas with your best fans and supporters. Please let us know what is going on, and what will happen and when it will happen.
Thank you.
Please solve the problem right away
Everything on Asia server on battlenet seems to be messed up such as failure creating rooms, joining rooms, frequent lagging syptoms.
Please look into D2 Asia server.

Thanks

Sincerely

Duke
asia server what? Im angry.
Hey, this problem makes all the users stop playing this fantastic game!!!

I know that this classic game, D2 has a lot of users in s,Korea.

Just Blizzard matter money??

Old game users also have right to play this game with normal server.

If your corporate behaves like this, other Blizzard game users can say

Bye to Blizzard!!

We need fast joining & creating server!!!

Don't make me boycott Blizzard!
아시아서버 좀 어떻해 해봐라 이 색~히들아

한국인이 우습니?

통역은 알아서 할것
We need a right to play D2 with normal Asia server!!!

Correct this problem as fast as you can.

Blizzard matters money Only????

Don't make me stop playing Blizzard.

Don't make me stop playing Blizzard
중국자본에 잠식되고나서 아주 돈만 밝히는 짱개회사 다되었네...
갓블자가 어쩌다 이렇게 타락한거냐....

Asia server continuously like this DIACDValue Refund Refund Refund Refund Refund

Hey all,

We're actually already aware of this thanks to a bunch of reports from players like you, and the devs are actively working on a fix. They think they've identified the cause, so they're simply trying to get the fix implemented at the moment.

If we get any details on an ETA for the fix or find that it's been resolved we'll let you know. Until then, thanks for reaching out to let us know about this.
02/15/2019 06:50 PMPosted by Drakuloth
Hey all,

We're actually already aware of this thanks to a bunch of reports from players like you, and the devs are actively working on a fix. They think they've identified the cause, so they're simply trying to get the fix implemented at the moment.

If we get any details on an ETA for the fix or find that it's been resolved we'll let you know. Until then, thanks for reaching out to let us know about this.

Thank you for letting us know. Hundreds of us in the South Korean Diablo fan site are relieved to know that you guys are on top of it. Thank you once again.
02/15/2019 06:50 PMPosted by Drakuloth
Hey all,

Hi,

I'm one of D2 users at Asia server.

First of all, I thank you for your attention and letting us know about ETA but, it's been almost 3days or 4days since this accident occurred. I dare to say, as you know, waiting for 3days even in the weekend is not a short time for D2 users to wait. We're just EAGERLY looking foward to ETA for the fix.
it will be SUPER-HELPFUL if you post an any further detail announcement for ETA as fast as possible. For example, you guys can just tell us what's going on with [D2]ASIA server right now or How much work has been done for the fix so far. These action I just mentioned, I think, would be much nicer than just tell us waiting without any ongoing announcement. it is just because so tough to wait without giving us any information as you know.

I sincerly suggest blizzard support team to put any information about fixes on server. Hoping to seek how's the server going on so far, I'd be appreciated your support.

Looking foward to a good news from your team

Thank you.

Best regards
You're not shutting down the service, are you?
I'm looking forward to playing D2.

Please, fix these problems ASAP..
It would be nice if blizzard can contribute more members to look into this to fix this problem ASAP.
i miss Blizzrad back in the day
I have a problem that I can not play the game which is currently being sold on Blizzard homepage. However, I am very disappointed with Blizzard, which does not solve this problem for several days unlike other games. I hope you solve it fast no sooner than one day.