Pre order

Support
I just pre order Warcraft 3 Reforged and didn't receive a cd key. I already have a the game but wanted to gift my cd key to my brother so we can play together. Any help
Howdy!

You can see on the site itself Here. Pre-Purchase will add the game directly to your account no CD key needed or provided. Now the Gift option that is what you needed to use.

You can utilize our refund process Here, if you would like to refund the game and then gift it.
Hi.

i just Pre Order Reforged, but i can not play on Battle Net.
How can i play with "The CD Key provided is currently disabled..." notice.
I perchase today at 10:00 PM 21.3.2019

Thanks.
i have the same prob of Mr911.. any solutions?
Yeah, need Supporter help us !
For account issues you should contact directly via ticket, they normally can't help here for privacy reasons. Especially since that sounds ban related.
I would look in your emails from blizzard
03/22/2019 12:38 AMPosted by HooliganE
I would look in your emails from blizzard

I'm not sure they email about bans on classic games, they don't seem to at the very least for temporary ones.
Hey folks,

03/22/2019 12:23 AMPosted by CareVader
For account issues you should contact directly via ticket, they normally can't help here for privacy reasons. Especially since that sounds ban related.

Carevader is right - if you've got a disabled CD key message despite the recent purchase of the Reforged Edition, something odd is going on. You're better off contacting support here.