ip blocked

General Discussion
I was using a vpn to speed my connection up and all of a sudden it wont let me log in at all.. please help
wait a few hours
expect anywhere from 24-48 hours dont log in as it will reset the timer
And don't use VPN in the future when connecting to the game because it will block you most likely every time. They don't allow VPNs on Diablo 2.
Ah I see I think that’s what did it then. I guess I have to wait 24 hours now. I know they allow vpns on most blizzard games so I wasn’t aware of this
I love how people think vpn "speeds" your internet connection, when it's literally the opposite happening.

Must've smoked too much greens.
04/22/2019 09:34 AMPosted by SangoReborn
I love how people think vpn "speeds" your internet connection, when it's literally the opposite happening.

They know it does not speed anything. Most don't want to admit what they really use it for.

04/22/2019 09:51 AMPosted by Olbat

They know it does not speed anything. Most don't want to admit what they really use it for.

Well if it blocked me first time trying I’m highly sceptical vpns are even used on this game as everyone would end up automatically end up being ip locked but of course there’s no warning just the gm said to wait 24 hours so don’t use a vpn on this game

[quote="207701678276"]I love how people think vpn "speeds" your internet connection, when it's literally the opposite happening.