[D2, Asia realm] Current Problems

Support
Prev 1 2 3 11 Next
I hope to restore it as soon as possible server asia
Hey, Classic team.

How are you guys doing?

Have you gone to the link and seen the video yet which is posted by Arnoldperm?

Arnold has posted the video clip on youtube which explains all about the issues we are having. The link is in his reply right below the Jordans Irwin reply.

Please refer to it and give us any feedback afterwards.

Thank you.
The current server is very unstable.

Battlnet log-in delay occurs when connecting to the Asia server

Look at this. The error in Asia server is very serious.
The more you insist on a temporary server, the more and more it crashes.

Restoring the server to its original state. There's no other way than that.

thanks.
Please close the temporary server immediately and open the original server.

ip 150 and 50 This means nothing to Asia users.

It's just an annoying thing.

I want to play a game like a game for just one day.
Hello,

Today, I heard games' IP has been changed to 50 again. In my game, that's right and I found nothing changed. For u, I recorded a video again.

https://youtu.be/fzGe9XbHWyI

Lag, strange classic barb's hitting sound, and fixed Ip. Then how is your work process on Asia servers? Did you find the reason? When servers are gonna be better? After my first uploading video, you do not say anything. We, Asia D2 Users are waiting for your answer. During several months, it is completely disappointment.

After today's change some users are reporting that their cd keys are in use by themselves. They are just waiting or trying to communicate with Blizzard Korea. Why did you give inconvenience again? Need more sacrifice?

Further more, an e-mail server has been shut down. We can not change chars' name and reset the password of account. It has been over 10 days. So turn on the e-mail server again.

Therefore I can say that the issues of Asia servers are load balancing, cd key in use, malfunction of e-mail server.

Thank you.
Few time is back I find classic a game from Korean mans. Want say diablo clon? No no okay but launch not confirm.
The Asia server problem has been going on again since the 9th

How many complaints did Asia users make when you insisted on a temporary server?

Few Asia users would want it. It doesn't make sense to insist on this server when it's so serious.

ArnoldPerm uploaded the seriousness of the problem on YouTube, but I haven't heard from you guys so far.

Playing games on these servers is the same thing that Asia users do on the West Server

I'm so frustrated that I'm going to go crazy.

Knowing that and sticking to a temporary server means that Asia users shouldn't play games.

I don't want you to touch the server anymore. Every time you touch it, there's a problem.

Get the server back to normal as soon as possible.

There's no other way to solve it.

Thanks.
Hi, Classic Team

Please refer to what ArnoldPerm wote on his reply. He accounts for all those issues and demonstrate here.

04/16/2019 09:25 AMPosted by ArnoldPerm
Hello,

Today, I heard games' IP has been changed to 50 again. In my game, that's right and I found nothing changed. For u, I recorded a video again.

https://youtu.be/fzGe9XbHWyI

Lag, strange classic barb's hitting sound, and fixed Ip. Then how is your work process on Asia servers? Did you find the reason? When servers are gonna be better? After my first uploading video, you do not say anything. We, Asia D2 Users are waiting for your answer. During several months, it is completely disappointment.

After today's change some users are reporting that their cd keys are in use by themselves. They are just waiting or trying to communicate with Blizzard Korea. Why did you give inconvenience again? Need more sacrifice?

Further more, an e-mail server has been shut down. We can not change chars' name and reset the password of account. It has been over 10 days. So turn on the e-mail server again.

Therefore I can say that the issues of Asia servers are load balancing, cd key in use, malfunction of e-mail server.

Thank you.
Are you deliberately avoiding an answer?
I'm sure you've seen the data that ArnoldPerm uploaded.

Asia server is at its worst. We need to get the server back to the old server quickly at least one day.

I'm sure you all know that.

Help me play games normally.

I want you to know it's for all of us.

Thanks.
04/17/2019 07:27 PMPosted by Black

Asia server is at its worst. We need to get the server back to the old server quickly at least one day.

Thanks.

It doesn't really help posting every 12 hours and repeating the issues. Blizzard for sure knows about them for now
04/18/2019 05:42 AMPosted by Birze
04/17/2019 07:27 PMPosted by Black

Thanks.

It doesn't really help posting every 12 hours and repeating the issues. Blizzard for sure knows about them for now

Not just black but also every user is repeating the issues because there's no solution at all or the clear feedbacks from the blizzard.

In my point of view, it is sort of natural that user claim the incovenience we are experienced on.

No feed backs from blizzard, no answers, no solution, nothing's changed.

No one is just gonna wait instead of sitting back on the chair.
04/18/2019 04:54 PMPosted by AMURoREI
04/18/2019 05:42 AMPosted by Birze

Not just black but also every user is repeating the issues because there's no solution at all or the clear feedbacks from the blizzard.

In my point of view, it is sort of natural that user claim the incovenience we are experienced on.

clearly there is blizzard staff reading your complains just because they don't answer to them doesn't mean they are not working/trying to fix them. Though posting every day multiple times the same issues will not help
04/18/2019 06:32 PMPosted by Birze
04/18/2019 04:54 PMPosted by AMURoREI

clearly there is blizzard staff reading your complains just because they don't answer to them doesn't mean they are not working/trying to fix them. Though posting every day multiple times the same issues will not help

As mentioned above, I already know and understand what you mean and intend to say like that. However, we will have to be writing this issue as long as Blizzard gave us any response in order to emphasize how serious it is.

As long as the server is back on and be normalized, it is not a big deal for me to write the same issue many times.
And also, Im not writing the same issue. It is different with the issue occurred before. This is certainly yhe new issue.
Hey guys, just wanted to check in quick and confirm we have received the videos provided, and wanted to say thank you for taking the time to create them! We are investigating the cause for the issues being described in the support forums and videos.

Also, I would like to reiterate a huge thank you for being patient while we are working through the unforeseen issues resulting from a Data Center migration in the Asia Region. We are dedicated to providing the experience that you are accustomed to with Diablo 2.
Hello, Electkar,

First of all, Thank you for your reply. But just wait again? If you can give any information, it is gonna be really really helpful. During several months your team changed structure of Asia servers but nothing improved. Lag, disappeared classic barbs' hitting sound, impossibility of Uber Diablo event. As a result, your team's trial has been failed. Just accept it. The solution is simple. Just give up new structure of servers. OR CAST AWAY LOAD BALANCING. I am really serious whenever my chars jump weirdly without my intention. This is not real D2. Dynamics is gone. And inconvenience and PATIENCE appeared suddenly in the long term.

I have to say again this. If you wanna make Asia d2 users relieved, Do not say such as " wait or be patient". Just act and make a result. I do not want to have many things. I just want Asia D2 servers being stable. If you watch my video uploaded on Youtube, Plz make a decision. Cut down load balancing or try other plan. Your team is so stubborn.

Frankly speaking, because of loss of hitting feeling in classic barbs' whirlwind, I just log in to prevent my accounts from being expired. Much fun of classic games are gone to Hell.

So let us know what is going or make servers normal. We, Korea d2 users, have highly developed infrastructure of the internet. Then 218 ping? It is really nonsense. And CPR for classic barbs' whirlwind. In my opinion, the Filtering server(load balancer) is blocking real information from servers or it ignores real configuration from servers.

Anyway if you want us being patient, please show us something.

Thank you.
please.
normalize a server.
We need a right to play D2 with normal Asia server!!!

Correct this problem as fast as you can.

Blizzard matters money Only????

Don't make me stop playing Blizzard
Hello, Classic Games Team.

Have you seen the YouTube video that shows the problems of the Asian server?
He dedicated his time and effort to making the video.

There is obviously a problem with the Asian server.
The problem that was gone is that it's happening again.

Please return the Asian server as it was. And don't make this problem again.

Thank you.
hello ? How are you?
Are you kidding me?
I am very disappointed.
Do you know how long this situation has continued?
You tend to ignore the situation, even though you know it.
Fix this situation as soon as possible.